Pac Healer RA's

R

Runolaz

hmm...

I would like to get some ideas of what RA's to choose for my Pac Healer. I do not play my him every day, but I'll aim for at least a RR6 spec. Atm I'm 3L8 with the following RA's Purge/PR/MCL1/LW1, that leaves me with 22 points to play arround with. I also have 1 RA-respec left, thus I don't wanna save up for MoC etc, but somthing that works for my current rr and up to RR6. I was thinking BoL/AA2/Serenity2 and either Toughness2 or AoM2.

K

klonk

Maybe this is useless for you, but as a rr5 aug/mend healer (4 pac for the win, etc :) ) I will strongly recommend getting MCL2. It is fairly cheap, and will be your best friend if you are having trouble with going oop. Also the nicest timer in the game :p

Purge/PR you already have, then I'd say get Mastery of the Art 1 or 2 as soon as possible after MCL2. And if you are running with yellow pom, getting Serenity 2 will cap your power regen afaik, maybe get that too :)

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by klonk
Maybe this is useless for you, but as a rr5 aug/mend healer (4 pac for the win, etc :) ) I will strongly recommend getting MCL2. It is fairly cheap, and will be your best friend if you are having trouble with going oop. Also the nicest timer in the game :p

Purge/PR you already have, then I'd say get Mastery of the Art 1 or 2 as soon as possible after MCL2. And if you are running with yellow pom, getting Serenity 2 will cap your power regen afaik, maybe get that too :)

Was thinking of MCL2 instead of BoL, cuz I do run out of power from time to time, even though I'm loaded with powpots etc. I use him mostly in a 2FG setup, and both grps have Aug/Mend Healer as well (and we have tonns of BB's). I'm 48Pac, so with Serenity2 I'm waisting my points?

D

duact

lw1,mcl,pr,aug acui 3, mota 1, moc

that would be bit over rr6 but thats what i am aiming for

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by Runolaz
Was thinking of MCL2 instead of BoL, cuz I do run out of power from time to time, even though I'm loaded with powpots etc. I use him mostly in a 2FG setup, and both grps have Aug/Mend Healer as well (and we have tonns of BB's). I'm 48Pac, so with Serenity2 I'm waisting my points?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

dosent require much from you does it? silly...

mcl2, pr, moc, rp, mota3, purge

T

Thelion

As a pachealer you always intend to get first into battle, so I would say that u need to be able to survive. Get some extra aug con and thoughness.

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Stallion-
:clap: :clap: :clap:

dosent require much from you does it? silly...

mcl2, pr, moc, rp, mota3, purge

Hmm...and why is that? You think we only run into FG's??

I can't get those RA's at RR6, but nice suggestions for later on anyway :) ...btw why mota3 when we have Aug/mend healer and BB putting on basline buffs?

A

Arnor

Originally posted by duact
lw1,mcl,pr,aug acui 3, mota 1, moc

that would be bit over rr6 but thats what i am aiming for

no purge?

edit: runolas, hes not thinking of the aug buff ra...

A

agon

Originally posted by Runolaz
Hmm...and why is that? You think we only run into FG's??

I can't get those RA's at RR6, but nice suggestions for later on anyway :) ...btw why mota3 when we have Aug/mend healer and BB putting on basline buffs?

mastery of the art (not arcane)

and don't waste your points on serenity..

S

Soromaar2

mota is faster cast speed..afiak
mota3 on me pac healer and aug dex1

S

Stallion-

im no healer but stil ;)

@ rr6l5

Aug acuity 3 (moc/mota)
Mastery of the Art 2 (save 3 for later so u can get moc earlier)
Mastery of Concentration
Mystic Crystal Lore 1 :/
Purge
Perfect Recovery

R

Runolaz

Aha...so it was that MotA :) hehe

ok, so judging from what has been written. I'll end up with going for something like AA3/MotArt3(or MotA2/MCL2)/Toughness1=5L9 and then add in bits here and there for a respec to MoC at R6L5++. Just got MCL1 so I need to try it out to see if I need some more power.

...seems like BoL is waste at early RR then...

V

Vodor

add Mcl2 and Raging Power to your current RAs, then you can mess about with passives like MotA and WH until you have enough points to respec to MoC at about 7lx

D

Denisée

Originally posted by klonk

Well after tests it shows each point in Serentiy is about 0.75 of 1 value of pom. So pom4 + sere2 would give you 5.5 regen, and if I remember right the cap is 7 regen so not actually cap.

But over to the ra's.

Do NOT waste your points on BoL, even the first spread is much better than BoL.

This is how I would suggest to get RAs by order for a pac:

Mcl 1
Purge
Lw 1
Mcl 2
PR
Acu 3
MoTA 2
now you are 5L8
MoC
MoTA 3
RP
now you are 8L8, rest is passives! (like WH, con, tough etc.)

Hope it do any help:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom