Pac healer needed for RVR group

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
say healers are boring one more time and u are about to see a little evil kobbie stick n /slap u all the day long next time i get online n get bored

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Healer are great fun to play when grouped with people that knows how to play as a team.

"Gimmly - Warrior - RR3L5 - Since Release - 95% Of RP Soloed"

/Otho

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Otho said:
Healer are great fun to play when grouped with people that knows how to play as a team.
Be honest and say the are fairly (tbh) boring in pve!!! (um, and come more rvr with me :p)
WoV, I know no1 would recomed me as healer, butt if you need one and I'm not doing stuff (just to use a popular term) ask me :)

And I deffo hope you can find a perma solution ;)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
hihi gimmly - you're right. Healers are boring and the odd mezz is boring as well - they suck!

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
Hey !
Just bumping ze thread a bit :D. still looking for a pac healer :). Now apply damn you all !!!!!!

EDIT : love ya thrung ;)))

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to point out a thing.

Healers and shamans are easy the hardest classes to play on mid. Atleast play them in a good way.

I guess thats why some of you (no names mentioned) don't play one. :p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Just wanted to point out a thing.

Healers and shamans are easy the hardest classes to play on mid. Atleast play them in a good way.

I guess thats why some of you (no names mentioned) don't play one. :p
Maybe you should say some of "us" instead of some of "you" ;)

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Liff said:
Best of luck to you all :)

Thanks. He is almost a perfect choice. It's just the he is danish, but i guess you can't get it all .. *grins*

Sweden4tehwin!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Suedish said:
Thanks. He is almost a perfect choice. It's just the he is danish, but i guess you can't get it all .. *grins*

Sweden4tehwin!

I'd say Britian4tehwin.... But I'd be bullshitting :(

Aye, Lego did really well actually. Think we have a perma healer now ^_^

/Driven.

robbe

Loyal Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Oh no not si I lved in Vale Of Mularn know what that is dont you? with ppl on wood eaters and had like a fg in nisse at around lv11 And done shit loads of classic quests I know daoc classic lands like the back of my hand.

truly uber hardcore guy .. please come join my guild with your super warlock

robbe

Loyal Freddie
should maybe mention this gimmly guy been whining like fuck to most ppl in maelstrom that we should kick our lovely little kobbie ( miracle ) and invite gimmleys warlock instead :d

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Hehe, yeah, who would want an RR10 SM being played by a good player, when you could have an RR3ish Roglock controlled by the most loudmouthed dimwit on the server? :D

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Suedish said:

Sweden4tehwin!
I'm danish :(
Ah well, as you say: Can't get it all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom