PA+ backstab is bugged!

X

Ximadir

All infs ,shade,sbs report this bug plz to rightnow make screens.

PA+backstab does not pop bt anymore i ran many tests on this the attack just get absorbed by bt.

So plz all infs,shades and sbs run some tests and make screens and report them @ rightnow

Posted this on excal boards 2 but just to let you pryd players know it 2

here is a screenshot http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/cyclonic/sshot810.jpg

A

Azal

That's a known bug. You didn't actually perform the PA (notice it didn't say "you perform the perforate artery perfectly" or whatever it says. What it actually did was popped you out of stealth for an unstyled swing.

It's been in effect on US servers for months now and is mentioned in most of the TL reports, commonly referred to as styles being 'lost by the server'

Every time you will see "you prepare to perform XXXX" but don't actually do it, just swing unstyled. It only appears to happen to attacks from stealth for some reason, dunno why.

Don't expect GOA or RightNow to be able to do anything about it...Mythic haven't been able to yet.

P

parisienscot

Ooooh please I've always wanted to say it? Pleeease!!!

C.. M... N...

Can I?

Actually dunno if this is even true as it was usually archers kiling me last night! But if it is, that would be great so i can quickcast root and flee to bolt range like I used to do in Thidranki ;)

X

Ximadir

Got an response already back from goa

Response (CS) 08/07/2003 05:52 PM
Hello,

We have noticed this problem and we are currently working on it in order to solve this as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

P

parisienscot

Originally posted by Ximadir
We have noticed this problem and we are currently working on it in order to solve this as soon as possible.

Darn ;)

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by Ximadir
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Doh! I was so happy :p

A

Ardrias_Mid

If you cant kill a caster without PA dont bother then.

S

stroopwafel

buffed stealthers are able to kill me without PA anyway
probably even easier for them since patch now :\

maybe not for those sbs, muahaha bring them on!

B

bone_idle

Stealth is silly anyway.

Shouldnt be in any game.

N

Nairyk

Why ? it isnt classed as OH THERE GOES A STEALTH BOMBER it's a rogue hiding in the shadow's of the mist ;)

J

Jonaldo

But they don't really hide in shadows now do they? if they did that would be ok by me and it would add a bit more skill to it.
As it stands it's more kinda "I'll just walk through this open field of very short grass right in front of everyone and right up to this persons face in full daylight and then hit him for 7billion despite only being able to reach his kneecaps".

Bit silly if you ask me but then I'm pretty sure no-one is asking me :)

C

clearbrook

Most of the game is silly really, so I don't understand why people use that argument about stealth.

1) If someone in real life wiggles their fingers at you, then you don't normally explode in a ball of flames 2 seconds later.

2) You jump in a lake wearing plate armour, then no matter how strong you are, you are only gonna live as long as you can hold your breath.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Svullo
Why ? it isnt classed as OH THERE GOES A STEALTH BOMBER it's a rogue hiding in the shadow's of the mist ;)

Yep too bad he can hide 2 feet in front of me on a football-field ;)

S

stafford

mythic have fixed it

took em 2 days

they wouldnt want there precious 90% assasin customers to leave with there buffbots wud they ?

Users who are viewing this thread