owner of house 1645(klan khazád)

delete

Can't get enough of FH
would like to know who the owner of this house and a way to cantact him :X

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Lets see you can go to the Roll of Honour on the website, you can do /houseloc lotnumber and it says who owns it as does clicking on the house...

Funkybunny

Banned
well.. klan khazad has no members .... i tried getting in touch with them then earlier aswell.. :(

and zenythe... you should check stuff like that before you come with remarks like that :p

they also has no website, and 510 rp ....

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
A house has to be associated to an owner full stop, no guild can own more than one house, if it is a guildhouse then a guild owns it not an individual and their GMs are responsible for it. If there are no GMs in a guild then no one controls the house. If it says it is a guildhouse then it it a GUILDS house and does not have a single owner. If it belongs to an individual OR a guild all the things I posted above apply, you can find the owner using any of those methods. If the house has been deserted by an inactive guild the house will remain in the game until there is nothing left to pay the rent (be it in the lockbox or on the CM)

As far as 'remarks like that' I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, if I try to be sarcastic it's a wee bit more evident, it was 3 in the morning and I was trying to be helpful...

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
My guess is that someone has put the house permissions so he can use the merchant and house. And made the guild just for that purpose. Since he can withdraw and put new things on the merchant he can use the house as long he wants. maybe he wants to sell stuff anonomously that he has gotten promising to use when rolling for the item. or just want one more house. Whats for sale on the merchant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom