Owned!

Marc

FH is my second home
Dailymotion - Facebook Nightmare, a video from ClubEverton. facebook, nightmare, scouser, manc, framed

Link Above has the phone convo and an embarassing picture he took

Stuart Slann, 39, made the nine-hour trip from his home in Sheffield to a remote farm in Scotland last month on the promise of meeting the woman he had been swapping suggestive messages with for several weeks.

However, after arriving at the deserted house and waiting for a further three hours in his car for "Emma" to finish work and show up, the two pranksters called him to confess.

To add to his humiliation, they recorded the conversation and put it onto Facebook, the social networking website, and video-sharing website YouTube, along with an embarrassing photograph.

It was then that Mr Slann's wife Louise, 32, discovered the "affair". Their marriage is now over.

Mr Slann said: "It was a cruel thing to do. I've been taken for a ride. They wound me up good and proper."

The Manchester United fan met the unnamed men, believed to be cage-fighters, during a holiday in Cancun, Mexico, last November.

The three soon started to argue about their rival teams, and a series of heated exchanges ensued over the three-week holiday.

On one occasion the Liverpool Football Club fans threw Mr Slann into the pool, and he accidentally broke his ankle.

Not content with that, when the Liverpudlian pair returned home they hatched a plan to humiliate him and set up a false Facebook account, pretending to be a woman called Emma from Scotland.

After more than a month of sending messages and flirting online almost every night, "Emma" arranged to meet Mr Slann in Aberdeen.

He drove for nine hours to what he believed was her home, and then received a series of text messages telling him she would be hours late from work.

Finally, one of the two men rang Mr Slann in his broad Liverpudlian accent and admitted that it was all a con.

The recorded conversation has now been posted on YouTube.

During the phone-call the Liverpool fans asked him: "Do you recognise our voices Stuart?

"It's them Scouse lads who threw you in the pool! Do you recognise our Scouse accents do you?"

Mr Slann replied: "Yes."

The Liverpool supporter then said: "You've been framed," before bursting into laughter.

Next they asked him: "How do you feel?". After a long pause Stuart replied: "----".

The Liverpudlian then said: "You fell in love with me over the computer."

Now Mr Slann has had his humiliation compounded after the phone conversation was posted on the internet on February 13, attracting hundreds of hits.

Mr Slann said: "There's no doubt that I've been done good and proper by the lads from Liverpool. It was cruel but I'll hold my hands up and say they really wound me up.

"I'd been chatting to this girl on Facebook for about a month or so. I really thought she was genuine, and I had no reason to doubt it.

"On the night she asked me to Scotland I was on the road for about nine hours. And then when I got to this remote farm she sent me a text to say she was still in work.

"That's what made it worse, not only had I driven for nine hours, but I had to wait for about another three and a half hours for her to finish work.

"Then when I got the call to say it was all a hoax I just felt awful.

"If they had asked to drive to Manchester, Leeds or even Liverpool it wouldn't have been so bad and maybe I'd have seen the funny side.

"But to drag me all the way to Aberdeen was just cruel.

"When I met the lads on holiday I thought they were alright and we had a bit of banter over football and they threw me in the pool."

From Telegraph

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The sad thing is, why on earth did the scousers do it? I mean I can see the fun in getting one over on people, but posing as a woman and most likely talking dirty as owt.

Almost as if the scousers are puffs and were actually enjoying it upto the point of humilating the guy, still funny like. lol.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
"how do you feel?"

"shit"

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH"

that is classic. Rep-o-matic.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I feel sorry for the poor sod but he did get owned proper good :)

Uara

Part of the furniture
Yeah do feel pretty sorry for him, but it's also pretty funny at the same time :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Me and my mates done something similar, well not me i just watched.

We called a radio shack in america and pretended he was Wayne Kerr from Capital radio and had the whole shop screaming and whooping cause we told them they were competing for a 4 star trip to London to stay at the luxurious Peckam Towers and be driven around London be their driver D.Trotter to see all the sights

Cruel prank but hilarious at the time

Uara

Part of the furniture
Hahahahahhaahha very cruel Sparx, but still I laughed at that idea :)

Mey

Part of the furniture
He broke his ankle when they threw him in the pool?

Harsh man.

Football really does make you a twat it would seem.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Thing is tho', if he really didn't like it, why didn't he report them and make £££? :|

Cheers

Gwadien Ruiner of Teh Fun >.<

Mey

Part of the furniture
Different country, lack of understanding of how the law works out their? Lack of balls to do it?

Marc

FH is my second home
Me and my mates done something similar, well not me i just watched.

We called a radio shack in america and pretended he was Wayne Kerr from Capital radio and had the whole shop screaming and whooping cause we told them they were competing for a 4 star trip to London to stay at the luxurious Peckam Towers and be driven around London be their driver D.Trotter to see all the sights

Cruel prank but hilarious at the time

How is that in anyway similar?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I do not see how it is funny tbh, it is cruel and malicious, the guy should be taking action against the two scousers. A joke would have been winding him up online, and then admitting it was a prank after making him drive somewhere (maybe not a 9 hour journey). Recording it to humiliate him on the internet and cause the break up of his marriage... that is just moronic. But, what else can you expect from Scousers, they need something to break the monotony of drugs and theft.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Calling smoeone to ask if their fridge is running and then tell them to catch it, doing bart simpson style pranks, some of crank yankers quick fun things, radio pranks that keep in good "taste"...all fine and good..but these kinds of things, f*cked up.

Yeah, falls in the "f*cking other then your life" category.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
How is that in anyway similar?

In the same way that its prank calls to put someone out there way for a laugh.

Thought it was kinda obvious there mate

EDIT: and i also didnt tell the full story as i am far too ashamed even tho i wasnt directly involved

Marc

FH is my second home
Oh, it was similar in that it was a prank call!! I thought you meant it was similar in what happened lol. Then yeah, I suppose its similar in that it was a prank call, but not similar in the planning and execution lol

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh yeah, so that someone doesn't get on a rampage again; me saying that i think it's "F*cked up" doesn't mean other people can't lol at it. Personal opinion yada yada :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Oh, it was similar in that it was a prank call!! I thought you meant it was similar in what happened lol. Then yeah, I suppose its similar in that it was a prank call, but not similar in the planning and execution lol

We also took ours to the max, i say we but wasnt really me.

My mate then got the womans name and address etc, and told her she had won. Made up a letter and posted it out to her with details of flights to London. He got exact flight details online. Then had the return address as Capital Radio. He then called up every couple of days to confirm everything was ok and called her mobile the time she was at the airport and the woman, on the day i may add, received a letter from the real Capital radio saying it was a hoax. His reply...

Have to admit its a fucking funny one.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Well if you put it that way then yeah, i didnt stop them and i did laugh loads, and maybe put a couple of suggestions forward. But it was nothing to do with me!

I'm so ashamed, that poor woman telling everyone she won 4 star trip to London and staying in Peckam, she must have been so happy.

Was bloody hilarious at teh time tho

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not saying "you bad, boo", just like to correct those little "i didn't" :D

Uara

Part of the furniture
hahaha yeah we're all going down to the fiery pits of hell. Its not called F-HOT for nothing ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom