owned

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Beats me why anyone has houseparties (yeah I know this was in the village hall) or anything with invites beyond a dozen or so close friends between ages of about 13-30. The house *always* gets fucking trashed. Always.

It always got trashed when I was a kid (b4 the internet, the war, invention of the wheel etc), and I guess the situation is worst now with details of some suckers house getting spread all over teh internet.

I mean peeps turn up just to fuck up the house, put shit in the microwave, superglue on the carpet, piss all over the place. Peeps never learn :(

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
she's 14?!?

_44015154_allen203.jpg

Natalie Allen, 14, was expecting about 80 friends and relatives to turn up at her party at St John's Church Hall in Facit, Lancashire.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Isnt she the one who invited a load of myspace friends who then trashed her house? xD

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Beats me why anyone has houseparties (yeah I know this was in the village hall) or anything with invites beyond a dozen or so close friends between ages of about 13-30. The house *always* gets fucking trashed. Always.

In finland, i've never heard of a trashed party. Never. If troublemakers arrive at a party, they get thrown out faster then OD can blink on these forums. Also finnish people don't trash other peoples houses out of respect(if you're invited that is), and even if you're a +guest, they know how to behave 'cause they'd get thrown out if they didn't.

Guess there's a cultural difference.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
In finland, i've never heard of a trashed party. Never. If troublemakers arrive at a party, they get thrown out faster then OD can blink on these forums. Also finnish people don't trash other peoples houses out of respect(if you're invited that is), and even if you're a +guest, they know how to behave 'cause they'd get thrown out if they didn't.

Definitely, I've been to a swedish party and yeah the atmosphere was competely different everyone acting mature and sitting around chating pleasantly not drinking too much. It was a nice experience and you felt very at home and safe. However it was very much geeky / nerdy people sitting around playing guitars and singing, and I think these were just the average swe which is why I feel the majority of parties there would be very similar. Can't see them ever being that big or rowdy.

You can get that here but its more of a gathering type affair. But a party in the UK will quite quickly turn outrageous, horny teens drinking for the first time as much as they can and showing off etc. Good banter and perhaps what a party should be? If its large enough or depends on who the host knows you sometime will get the chav element going to rob / vandalise and fight really.

Although It'll never look like the ones you see in American films. Keg parties I think- always wanted to go to one of them!

ps that girl looks about 30 and haggard

Maeloch

Part of the furniture

The problem with houseparties, is you often get a bunch of gatecrashers and friends of friends of friends, and no provision to get rid of them once they turnup. No easy way of getting rid of them once they're in without a physical confrontation. It's okay saying it, but like the example above, how the hell u get rid of the 420 uninvited peeps in a party for 80?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The problem with houseparties, is you often get a bunch of gatecrashers and friends of friends of friends, and no provision to get rid of them once they turnup. No easy way of getting rid of them once they're in without a physical confrontation. It's okay saying it, but like the example above, how the hell u get rid of the 420 uninvited peeps in a party for 80?

It's more pre-emptive, anti-vandal kickout behaviour that keeps it from going that far. And also, it need be, it gets physical. But there's usually atleast 3 out of 4 more physical people in the sensible crowd to handle the few riffraff.

It's kinda the basic scandic behaviour that if need be, you get kicked out and if you are the one getting kicked out, in a scandic way you know to f*ck off too :D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
It's more pre-emptive, anti-vandal kickout behaviour that keeps it from going that far. And also, it need be, it gets physical. But there's usually atleast 3 out of 4 more physical people in the sensible crowd to handle the few riffraff.
Well this is really what I mean, if you gonna have 'open' invites, then you better have someone looking after the door, or you're asking for trouble. At least at that age anyhow, fucking bunch of 14 yr olds drinking booze for the first time etc.

That or stick to peeps you know, nm these muppets inviting 1/2 the internet and wondering wtf. I feel sorry for the parents, they have to pick up the bill.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i used to have massive parties every saturday talking 200 people. folk used to leave clubs to come to my parties (thats where my club promoting came from)

Never had any problems but then some of the people that came were bouncers so obviously could take care of *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom