Owen to newcastle?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
anyone else think this might be abit of a nose-dive for his career? :p

i mean... newcastle? o_O

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
They are the only team that want him, and can afford him I think. :p No european football though...

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Sky sports is quoting Rafa as saying they are after him pending them getting the cash... so looks like hes going back to his old club.

Gray

FH is my second home
Owen would be silly to think about going to Newcastle... That place is seemingly running into disrepair.

He'd be well suited coming back to Merseyside - In an Everton top *ahem*

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
What would everton offer him that Newcastle havent got though? Your not going to be in Europe either :)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Everton? One of the few teams in the Premiership to make Newcastle look good.

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Newcastle and Everton not goung to be in Europe so I can't imagine he'll want to go to either. I'd like to think he won't join the mancs (spit!) having played for Liverpool for so long so that leaves going to Liverpool if we can offload Baros first. Do I want him back? Hell Yeah! We let Rushie have his little trip abroad so why not? Can't argue that we don't need a 20 goals a season striker even tho in all fairness I can't see why Cisse can't be getting 20 this term.

Marc

FH is my second home
Owen was spotted at liverpools training ground last week. Rick Parry and another director are known to have flown to madrid last week also. Owen and Woodgate to Liverpool on a years loan are the rumours currently circulating

Ess

Loyal Freddie
Hope owen comes back to Liverpool, thats where I want to see him playing this season :)

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Don't need to show Woodgate the stadium, training ground or even meet his team mates as long you as you show him a comfy treatment room he'll be keen on a move ;)

Gray

FH is my second home
Deepfat said:
Newcastle and Everton not goung to be in Europe so I can't imagine he'll want to go to either. I'd like to think he won't join the mancs (spit!) having played for Liverpool for so long so that leaves going to Liverpool if we can offload Baros first. Do I want him back? Hell Yeah! We let Rushie have his little trip abroad so why not? Can't argue that we don't need a 20 goals a season striker even tho in all fairness I can't see why Cisse can't be getting 20 this term.

Wayne Rooney... Everyone said it wouldnt happen, "he" said it wouldnt happen...

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Deepfat said:

Everton most likely won't play Champions League football, but will be dumped into the uefa cup (provided they continue their poor performance against Villareal).

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
According to BBC News 24 Newcastle have agreed a transfer deal with Real Madrid - No amount specified yet but is a record breaker for Newcastle. Is now down to Michael to agree personel terms / pray Liverpool get there arse into Gear :)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Surely this goes against his entire "I want to win things" philosophy. :p Ah well. The deal has a 1 year get out clause. He isn't that stupid.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
supersaint said:
Owen to Liverpool now Baros is going to Villa.

Poor Bracken, things at Villa going from bad to worse ;) .

Think Owen will be on his way home for sure.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
lol just got the news through - Owen going to geordie land according to BBC Webby. Idiot!

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
That suprised me,i guess it was the amount of money Newcastle offered that prevented Liverpool from signing him,can't see him being there for the full 4 years though.

Gray

FH is my second home
Scott Parker deal re-repeated :p

and PS - Everton fought bravely against Villarreal - The second leg we was screwed by the ref (Collina... retired now :/) but i hope for a nice long run in the UEFA

Ormorof

FH is my second home
oh dear :p

maybe they'll score some goals now though ;)

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
You have to give him quality balls in the box though :D .

Tough on Everton that he turned them down for Newcastle :p .

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Jesus. You'd think they have one the champions league or something. Do they really need to open the ground and have a fucking huge party over it? 1 player isn't going to suddenly make you an awesome team. He didn't even want to go there, it was only because Liverpool weren't prepared to pay 16million. The crowd are chanting "Souness, Souness" as if they bloody love him now.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hehe yeah, a decent striker is all nice and well but do they have the rest of the team to back him up o_O

(if he's anything like henry or even van nistelroy he'll just hang around waiting for the ball to come to him in penalty area and claim all the glory, of course that wont happen unless the rest of the team can get the ball there! ;) )

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Ormorof said:
hehe yeah, a decent striker is all nice and well but do they have the rest of the team to back him up o_O

(if he's anything like henry or even van nistelroy he'll just hang around waiting for the ball to come to him in penalty area and claim all the glory, of course that wont happen unless the rest of the team can get the ball there! ;) )

Do you actually watch Arsenal or Man United play?

Henry does everything apart from hang around the box, Nistelrooy drops out of the box alot to hold up play and bring the others into the game.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:

Pff. Henry takes corners, drops off to the left of field. He gets more assist than most premiership players and also doesn't take penalties if he takes the tumble. He has weak points (heading mainly :p) but he does alot more than simply goalhang. He scores plenty of goals from outside the box as well. Can't speak for Van Nistelrooy as I don't watch full Man Utd games, mostly highlights...but he appears to have added a different element to his game in dropping off and holding up play, Bergkamp styleee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom