Games Overwatch

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Nope. £45 to buy in now, and dodgy statements about the pay to unlock heroes in the future ( ie 100% gauranteed but they don't wanna get evolved ).

tldr, evolve by blizzard.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I'll go for the £30 version myself if I do go for it.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I've been playing for a few days and it's really quite a lot of fun

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
GMG OFF20 20% discount on digital delux edition, £31..

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye its quite fun, some of the characters need some tuning though, some of them are just really overpowered where as others are weak as a noodle.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It is good but it suffers what most games that you can play on public servers, brain dead players :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Having tried it properly now I can safely say I will not be buying it. Far too many characters that just cater to mongoloids who want to hold the left mouse button down.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The things that make it fun also make it very annoying at times.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Hmm it is a tough one, it is tempting but I've so many games I've bought but still not played.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So who has it pre-ordered?

Still really on the fence about it, on the one hand I really did enjoy the beta but on the other hand I still think some of the characters are imbalanced as fuck. If I do pre-order it, it'll probably be a last minute purchase, servers go live on the 23rd.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I bought it, I weighed up the pros and cons and the pros did outweigh the cons, balance will always be an issue and I'm sure it will piss me off but meh.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Yeah I figured it was worth it, it is nice to dabble in it sometimes.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Servers are literally melting, Blizzard expected 4,000,000 players at launch apparently, instead they got 8,200,000

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That's just because Doom multiplayer is so shit ;)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
love it tbh its like heroes of the storm meets TF2 and had a secret lovechild! some ultimate's are pretty insane some are crap but i think the ones with the crap ultis tend to have pretty decent main abilities which kinda offsets it some chars rely just about solely on there ulti to unleash hell, love pharah and junkrat, pharah ulti is pretty shit unless you catch a team completely off guard and that's less and less likely to happen the higher you level, junkrat tho is obscene that ulti is a complete team wiper experience if you land it right!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yea, it's fun, I just can't take it too seriously as a competitive shooter though, so many i-win buttons stop it from being a competitive shooter.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The servers are 20 tick.

Are you fucking kidding me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom