Overpowering

Katyoxo

Fledgling Freddie
Is it just me or is every1 peeved of with the overpoering on the Mids warlock and Vampiir?

I can understand Mibs/Hibs needing the realm points which has been done but giving a Damage Over Time to the warlock of 64 per tick at 24 is stupid.

I had a full matter cabalist and at 24 the maxium I got was 42 even with base dot at 24 was just over reported damage.

It`s really annoying when I have a cabby and max dot I do is 130 at 49.5 with aug acutity

I really hope people reads this because I will be complaining in game as well :) :) :)

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
One thing that still bothers me is that how the hell warlocks passed the "test thing" done by mythic and released as they are atm.

Cause they are very overpowered, probably the moost overpowered character i have seen yet and still seem to be overpowered even after the nerf thats comes soon.

btw i havent seen any Vampiir in action yet and not mutch wine about it either so i cant WINE if it is OPed or not ;)

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt anybody disagrees with you, but its been fixed (nerfed) in the US in version 1.75, so theres nothing to do but wait until the patch is released here.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Should be in BG discussion really , but yes HOW did Warlock pass the testing?

Well obviously Mythic wanted it to be as strong as it is to encourage old players to come back, we have to put up with Warlocks and Bainshees insta killing till they nerf em.
Anyways forget Warlocks, Bainshees are like HELLOOOO?????

Could they BE any more overpowered?
I've seem a Bainshee 1 shot drop 4 casters in BG1

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:

Well obviously Mythic wanted it to be as strong as it is to encourage old players to come back, we have to put up with Warlocks and Bainshees insta killing till they nerf em.

Tell those casters to get better resists then! Bet they were still in /level armour.

Brite

Banned
most mids dont like warlocks either, would much prefer a class to help the realm as a whole rather than attract the fotms

i thought the sound of a healing caster would be great but they suck :<

Kais

Banned
Job said:

i played sorc in thid killed 5 ppl at the same time olol NERF SORCS !!1111/1

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Brite said:
most mids dont like warlocks either, would much prefer a class to help the realm as a whole rather than attract the fotms

i thought the sound of a healing caster would be great but they suck :<

What Midgard really needs is a petspammer, it's a well-documented problem for us in high-level PvE encounters etc and one which we'd really hoped the new Catacombs classes would have included for Midgard. Instead we got the Valkyrie, which is a nice idea but seriously underpowered (by common consent) and a sort of super-Runemaster thing...a petspammer would have been a lot more use to the realm as a whole.

Kais

Banned
Svartmetall said:
What Midgard really needs is a petspammer, it's a well-documented problem for us in high-level PvE encounters etc and one which we'd really hoped the new Catacombs classes would have included for Midgard. Instead we got the Valkyrie, which is a nice idea but seriously underpowered (by common consent) and a sort of super-Runemaster thing...a petspammer would have been a lot more use to the realm as a whole.

remove petspam and give savages charge and banelord yesyes :p

-balance restored throughout all 3 realms !

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
There's a HUGE difference between a Sorc killing one by one and a Bainshee wiping out 5 in one hit.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Kais said:
remove petspam and give savages charge and banelord yesyes :p

-balance restored throughout all 3 realms !

Lol?. That'd just be post-release SI all over again :|. Savages need something but banelord and charge would just be ridicolous :p.

P.s Vamp's don't need nerfing imo, they're perfectly easy to beat ;)

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Lol?. That'd just be post-release SI all over again :|. Savages need something but banelord and charge would just be ridicolous :p.

P.s Vamp's don't need nerfing imo, they're perfectly easy to beat ;)

Come beat my vamp then ;<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom