Overlord has left the building (bb team!)

marem

Fledgling Freddie
Looking back over the years, it has been a pleasure to fight against and with not only one of the best stealthers that excal has ever offered, but the most genuine and generous person you could meet. Big respect censi, good luck with your business shizzle irl and everything else.

Maji/Remajedy

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
too much luv here.. bb u tosser :p..... will miss the /gu spam. censi at bled lets gank him :).......cya on warhammer :p.... but tbh good luck in rl whatever you are up to......

Everz

FH is my second home
Laters m8, annoying tit at times but still aight, gl irl

kivik

Part of the furniture
:)

Awesome guy, will always remember you and some of those incredible DAoC moments you captured in your videos...

Bring on WAR :)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
byebye
lemon.gif

been fun killing u when u were solo and not with some duo m8 :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
bye Censiiii =)) Was cool to know you dude =) maybe we'll meet in some other game again =)

cmr

Banned
this is because they are making MLs buyable by BPs and there can be no more 2.5 chess! i knew it :(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Awww damn, who am I gonna quote for my Sig now !

Well, see ya Censi, can't say i've always agreed with you, specially this last year but still one of the better people I respect here.

Take care and good luck with whatever it is you do.

:fluffle:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
It is very rare we agreed on anything but I have always admired your attitude to the game. GL irl and maybe our paths will cross in another game.

pergamon

Fledgling Freddie
sometime it just feels a little frayed in game , dont say you will never be back i let my accounts go for nearly a year , and well i love the game again , so gl if you are done with it and hope to see you sometime soon should you decide to comeback , some people are branded to the game and well you been killing my toons as long as i can remember and when an oldie goes for good that truely does lessen the whole game imo however nuff said and gl ..

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Bye-bye Cenci. Many nice fights against u on my sb :)
GL with what ever u choose to do further on!

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Chief u tool !

You had a good innings, enjoy ya retirement.:)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
bb censi hehe...Im sure we havent seen the last of you somehow. You might pop up in warhammer...wreaking havoc etc again:p
Eb.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Chief,

Best of Luck out there. I always enjoyed our fights, our FG battles, the TS chats & I'm sorry for my heavy breathing :(

Take care Cens.

Over & out

Narco

Loyal Freddie
take care bro,was fun playing with u,ur gr8 guy :drink:
good luck !

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
anyone else thought about censi when they got a lemon in lotm ?

cyas man, strong stealher.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
anyone else thought about censi when they got a lemon in lotm ?

cyas man, strong stealher.

Muy, I have known you in game for a long time, at least 3 years but you are a changed person. You have become a parody of the very people you disliked so much and as such you are now the " leet" of both FH and the EU server :(

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Muy, I have known you in game for a long time, at least 3 years but you are a changed person. You have become a parody of the very people you disliked so much and as such you are now the " leet" of both FH and the EU server :(
So many here like that, shame really.

Cya Cens ya lemon.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Cya Censi, still remember those huge DF raids.

Isn't it shit rises to the top or sinks to the bottom? never can remember that one.

Anyway what I think I'm trying to say is the population is that low we have shit everywhere.

Eble

Galid

Loyal Freddie
finally gotten around to quitting ur adiction cens ? ;D

Great player wicked chap... One of the Best friends i made ingame... Been a pleasure playing with ya bro! good luck and see ya back on excal with the incomming bow changes ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom