Overdriven is gay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkybunny

Banned
old.Tohtori said:
The power of the spamiknight does not flow from the spam young padawan. It's everywhere you look, the tech forums, the VN boards, the old videos someone posts.You see, the power of spam comes from little minispamians that live all around us, in us. If you learn to silence your typing well enough, ou will hear the minispamians speaking to you and you'llknow how to spam.
Thank you master! i will train, i will train the mastery of stealthspam, swiftspam, areaspam and spamcontrol .. is it true that "wax on, wax off" also helps on becoming a spamiknight? and do you see potential in me? i heard from another spamiknight that the spam was with me.. but do you see it? can i be the one?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So many questions young spamiwan. But i'm afraid you're too eager to be answered by me. Seek out the FAQ section you n00b. FFS...

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
leave u guys for a week and i come back laughing..... might just be sleep deprivation tho.
the msng pong quote was the best tho

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Quote from my days in irc, wasn't called TehSeel back then but:

Seel: I'm so stupid at times.
Seel: I went to make some food.
Seel: Came back and looked that nothing new was on the screen.
Seel: So i pressed F5 to refresh...

I'll be a spamknight tooonight! Spamming with the Yoda, flaming with Godzilla! I'll be a spamknight toooonight!
TehSeel said:
Seel: I'm so stupid at times.
Seel: I went to make some food.
Seel: Came back and looked that nothing new was on the screen.
Seel: So i pressed F5 to refresh...

heared loads of people say that.. all speshul people.

Funkybunny

Banned
Yeppy Kinkster said:
I'll be a spamknight tooonight! Spamming with the Yoda, flaming with Godzilla! I'll be a spamknight toooonight!

heared loads of people say that.. all speshul people.
get on msn! or did you block me already? :/ i want to c6 u up!!!

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
I'm so confused :(
dont worry those feelings u have around men are very common. just bury them deep down inside untill ur married and have kids then let them free and hurt lots of peoples lives in the process. ITS ALL THE RAGE

Funkybunny

Banned
looky looky .. mister "i go to school" guy... you should ditch school.. thats what all the cool guys do!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Oooh OOooh Oooh Ooh can i have a minispamian pleeeease pleeease can i can i huh huh huh, i would love it and hug it and call it Ted.

aww oosa good ikkle ted en eh? essss is ooo aww mummy loves ooo esss awwww ooosa coot ikkle babeh en eh eh aww <shameless kissey faces> ooogey wooogey cootchey cootchey coo!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This thread brings together the most insane people of freddyshouse...atleast DAoC section...in a most frightening way. Yet, i feel so proud for some reason.

Sounds a bit sane.

I have eaten all minispamians and now i am the master of spammage! There can be only spam! I am your spammer!! The cycle is complete and now i'm going to ride it over your goodie two shoes spamiknight a**!!

Funkybunny

Banned
old.Tohtori said:
This thread brings together the most insane people of freddyshouse...atleast DAoC section...in a most frightening way. Yet, i feel so proud for some reason.

Sounds a bit sane.

I have eaten all minispamians and now i am the master of spammage! There can be only spam! I am your spammer!! The cycle is complete and now i'm going to ride it over your goodie two shoes spamiknight a**!!
i see you have forgotten about me... the spam is still strong in me, and since our last meeting, i have grown... stronger... faster.... errr.. strongerer! (be strong like me, visit your local drugstore for some Funkybunny Strongpills - now 20% less lethal!)

i challenge you... to a battle... of ... vits... (i was planning on a hefty lightsaberfight, but my lightsaber is in the shop for its light service)

answer this question and you will live!

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
hi guys i will be taking over the number 1 spammer now.

if you skin a baby and cover it in salt...but dont get caught....is it still wrong?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeppy please re-roll yourself into

Yappy Conkster...or maybe a pastie

pwease...

Funkybunny

Banned
you are too weak bahumat.. you will never even threaten the power of Funkybunny!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Funky Bunny, you puny human...your wit is no match for a fully oepr...orpetat...ope...working typing station!

If a woodchuck could chuck wood, the woodchuck would chuck wood at a rate that a wood chucking woodchuck could. But consider this, you insignifc...ingisn...grah...tiny spamiknight wannab!

If a chucker of wood could chuck a woodchuck, could a woodchuck chuck wood at the woodchucker chucking chucker of wood or could the woodchucking chucker of wood chuck the woodchucker out of the woods?

Funkybunny

Banned
tsk tsk tsk... just flip my words to a nonsence? so low spamianpower you have!

i will show you the true power of spam!

ill hide it. for those weak of heart, do not read the insult directed to the OLD seel..

Your lips look like they belong on the catch of the day!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hide behind a vail of silly spoilertags...hmpf...

I can not help if you do not understand the true meaning of spam, but if you wish to battle me with suchlow grade insults...have at thee...

My lips were on the catch of the day, namely your mother. Bootylicious!

Funkybunny

Banned
haha! it was a trap! and you fell for it! the only legal answer to my insult was: When I'm done with you, you'll be a boneless fillet!

your power is weakening old man.. you are going down!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Funkybunny said:
. you are going down!

*cough*

Like you did, on this one?

OH%20MY%20GOD%20UGLY%20GOTH!!!.jpg

Hmmmmmmm a Pastie, I prefer chips to pasties.. but I hate chips.

Yeppy came from yaping and "yep yep yep"

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bahumat prepares to quick cast
Bahumat quick casts Spam Succesfully
Bahumat spam hits FH for 100000 posts, he critically spams for +500 posts
Forum dies
Bahumat has just killed FH in server land

you earn 1024 rp's 300,000,001 xp and a perma ban

your banned rank has been increased to 35 forums

Bahumat

FH is my second home