Overcapped Resists vs. Debuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Wildfires was killed twice by Ptora, but so was Armath.. isn't that just some bug that show's deathspam twice? :D Or is Armath one of Wildfire's chars too? :p

Ah well, still lame to get your rp's by killing yourself :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I eagerly await an explanation. ;)

EDIT: While we're at it, I got the following one night in Odin's Gate some time back: "Adari was just killed by Syrion!"--and Syrion was a bluecon bard at the time. ;)

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf, the time when Adari still played Alb was aaaaaaages ago (at least afaik :p)... you actually still remember that single deathspam? :p

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Although Wildfire plays Ptora, I believe that character is actually on his brothers account...

I know if MY brother played in another realm (if indeed he played DAoC at all), I'd want to take the opportunity to kill him as often as possible... seeing as how it's illeagal in the real world! :p

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, then just log on his acc and suicide untill he has 0 const :p

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
yes his brother plays the acct aswell.
sibling rivalry.
maybe they had a errrrr....hmmmm...battle?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Wiro said:
Nerf, the time when Adari still played Alb was aaaaaaages ago (at least afaik :p)... you actually still remember that single deathspam? :p
Yes, because it is kind of uncommon for a level 41-45 bard to kill a level 50 infiltrator solo--and I knew Adari controlled both accounts. ;)

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
Yes, because it is kind of uncommon for a level 41-45 bard to kill a level 50 infiltrator solo--and I knew Adari controlled both accounts. ;)
haha, the true Adari :p

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
Pointing Edalev this way now, he has been suitably bollocked.

Edit: Explanation goes something like this: Eda has 2 PCs side by side in his room at home. Me being leetor, I can run two accounts on the same PC (and have only one). Him being a little fucktard, he decided to let his little faggot friend play Wildfires while he played Ptora. "Oh what fun it will be" he must have thought, "to have a duel".

5 mins later he comes into my room...

"Chris... Tyka is threatening to report me to GOA for RP farming..."
"You stupid little fuck."
"What?"

Fine, remove my char from the guild if that's what you want. I'm not having what little reputation I have being tarred by his ignorance though. I just called home and he's apparently out at some gaming club this evening, but he will be pointed this way and you can expect a full apology as soon as he gets in.

My apologies go to anyone who actually thought I was cross-realming or farming - anyone who actually knows me in hib or alb will I'm sure vouch for my integrity as a player.

EdalevEagleEye

Fledgling Freddie
Hello people, Im Edalev, WF's vrother and i am making this reply to sort out this situation which has been blown WAY out of proportion. I have not done any rlm pnt farming. I have never passed any info between realms and i never would because doing so would spoil the point of the game. What has happened is this; i (Edalev) was playing on the our Hib/Excal acc. My best friend was playing on my Sorc (Ptora). He was playing from home (NOT on my 2nd pc, sorry wf you got the wrong end of the stick there) We were not in contact with each other, and it was not a planned occurance. He (my best m8 on Ptora) did kill me twice, i dont dismiss that, it did happen. I did not let him kill me on perpose, the first time i left ligen i did it was with the intention of going to emain and playing about, as i dont get to play on the elder that often. He killed me. The 2nd time i died was because i went out to kill him to show he wasnt as good as he thought, aparently he is.
There was no intention of rlm pnt farming and to be fair i was rs the 2nd time i died.
The other point i wish to address is the screenie of me saying 'sorc outside' 'solo' this was not an attempt to make people go and die, it was because i wanted revenge and aparently my RR3 elder is no match for the RR6 ML4 sorc.
I am extreemly sorry for wf and the greif this misunderstanding has caused him. I wouldnt like to think that our otherwise good reputation would be changed due to me failing to kill a friend. If nothing else i can asure you that wf had nothing to do with this situation.

I am also sorry for the rest of you, who have come to this post to discuss overcapping, and only find this meaningless squabbly. And i asure you it is meaningless. There has been no wrong-doing and no alteria motives.
Now can we please just drop it and get back to enjoying this game.

I will not make any more replies at this time, due to the fact i have a German Speaking test tomorrow(today tbh) that i am currently looking to fail :eek6: , i am now going to go and revise and i will reply to any other comments tommorw when i get back from school.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Schadenfreuder means taking pleasure from some one elses disconfort.
e.g konah enjoying this post. :p

old.Odysseus

Fledgling Freddie
Wildfire said:
My apologies go to anyone who actually thought I was cross-realming or farming - anyone who actually knows me in hib or alb will I'm sure vouch for my integrity as a player.

Was just browsing the boards when I saw this .... gave me a good laugh ;)

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
hi, please explain some things for me;

EdalevEagleEye said:
i (Edalev) was playing on the our Hib/Excal acc. My best friend was playing on my Sorc (Ptora).

'our' hib excal account? it was wildfire in the guild - not you. and YOUR sorc? so why does wildfire claim it is his sorc in his sig?

He was playing from home (NOT on my 2nd pc, sorry wf you got the wrong end of the stick there) We were not in contact with each other, and it was not a planned occurance.

so, are you really asking people to believe that randomly you were both playing on Wildfires and Ptora, both were randomly solo at DL, and both randomly met and fought twice? please excuse me if i don't believe that.

the fact that your accounts are shared around between you is bad. YOU never joined CF. im also very surprised that Ptora was being played by a friend of yours when it's sposed to be wildfire's? i find crossrealming very dubious at best.. but sharing accounts around and then a 'chance' meeting which to me certainly seemed arranged too? looks worse than before.

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
Think whatever you like.

A) He's my brother, of course we share our accounts.
B) He chooses who he allows onto his accounts.
C) Technically he's paying for Ptora's account at the moment, who pays for which account fluctuates with our account balances.
D) Don't pick apart the exact wording of someone who clearly doesn't have a precise grasp of english.
E) They probably weren't both playing each account by accident. If they went out to kill each other though, that isn't against the CoC. It's easy enough for GOA to check the IPs of the characters at the time - if they're different, there's no foul.

In case you hadn't noticed, Mythic have just introduced account splitting. Why? To facilitate those that share their accounts. Again, no foul here. I've already taken this matter up with the CF GMs and if I may be so forward, kindly take this bullshit off the forums. This should never have been brought up here (as you clearly have some issues you want to raise) and I should have been contacted in-person. As I said, I've already spoken with some GMs, voiced my disapproval, and have recieved responses the like of which I'm more used to - constructive and open-minded. Fortunately (and sensibly) novamir yours isn't the sole opinion involved here. Could a mod please now close this thread - it will be resolved elsewhere.

Edit: For reference, Wildfire, Ptora, Fetid and Wildfires are my characters. His are Edalev, Democracy and Rhyveth. We have a total of 5 accounts between us, to which we both have full access.

I've already posted this elsewhere in the past but:

#1 = Wildfire, Fetid
#2 = Ptora
#3 = Edalev, Democracy, Rhyveth
#4 = Samildanach, Samaldanach
#5 = Wildfires

And at the end of the day, I can list whatever the fuck I want in my signature, it doesn't mean anything.

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
How is anyone supposed to trust cross-realmers anyway? :/
Doesnt matter how fair anyone believes he or another is, changing sides so willingly and easily in these conflicts is just without any loyalty or credability.

Xplo

Banned
Why would Ptora farm rp that way if he has a great rvr guild?
Think twice before you make accusations Novamir and don't go post it on FH, you are a respected player, act like one.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Exiled-Mighty said:
you own 5 accounts ..........

/edit no wonder goa does nothing ;) hehe

lol

btw, with an attitude like that i don't think you have any chance of staying/rejoining cf..or want to for that matter (nova is your guildie after all)

why even bother replying so agressively, you can just say "ok i dont care", much faster

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
uh

can some mod please delete/close this topic - it's gone so far off topic and imo should be discussed on CF private forums, not here... (the off topic bit that is :p )

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
so much for heat resist overcapping eh?

locking it as it's gone way off topic etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom