overbilling NPC is now active

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
as per herald:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings!

Those whose accounts were impacted by last month’s billing issues are now eligible to claim their gifts. As previously announced all characters (present and future) on affected accounts are eligible to receive these tokens of appreciation.

To receive your gifts visit your realm’s capital, here you will find a Royal Accountant outside of the city’s throne room:

· Albion: Traurig

· Midgard: Oropyehho

· Hibernia: Droevig

This NPC will allow each of your characters to select two of the following items:

· Bottomless Black Dye

· Bottomless Crimson Dye (Albion), Hunter Green Dye (Hibernia), and Royal Blue Dye (Midgard)

· A selection of rare mounts: The Fire Steed, Clockwork Steed, and Storm Steed

· Choose from any of these pets - Clockwork Cat, a Mini-Dragon, and a pet of your realm.

· The Old Dragon Head Trophies of Smoldering Golestandt (Albion), Frozen Gjalpinulva (Midgard), and Glimmering Culldurach (Hibernia)

In addition to selecting from the items above affected players will receive the Vegas Round Table Trophy as an extra gift.

Only accounts which were billed incorrectly will receive these rewards. If you subscribe with multiple accounts, but they were not all billed in error, only the ones which were will receive the compensation.

If you believe your account should have the compensation, but does not, please log out of the game and back in to refresh your account. If you still do not have the compensation, and you feel you should, appeal via the CSR Appeal interface and ask for your account to be verified for eligibility. This can take up to 72 hours to process, as CSRs do not have access to your billing information. We will be working internally to have each claim verified for you.

Please do not appeal attempting to receive the compensation if you were not billed in error, as this will only slow down the verification process for those affected.

At this time the 100% bonus has been disabled, we hope you enjoy your gifts and thank you for your continued trust in Mythic.

We look forward to the many years of adventure to come,

- The Mythic Entertainment Team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i got seriously overbilled, and apparently am not eligible, someone in alliance wasnt affected by it, and got free stuff

so it seems pretty fucked atm :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
when was the last time mythic did anything that wasnt an epic fail

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
when was the last time mythic did anything that wasnt an epic fail

Haha, they epic failed even this feature...

It was bugged so people got loads of cash from it so they had to turn off servers:p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ok now i want the Takens Of Appreciation for Our Noobiness On Implementing Anything That's Actually Working Without Pissing Off the Other Half Of Our PlayerBase.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Haha, they epic failed even this feature...

It was bugged so people got loads of cash from it so they had to turn off servers:p

yeah i know, just got all the items for inf ( including a 15p ring that cerishas kindly bought me for free) and made the sc + procs on armor, and the server is gonna get rolled back to i dont know where now.

ffs!

Mabs

Ok now i want the Takens Of Appreciation for Our Noobiness On Implementing Anything That's Actually Working Without Pissing Off the Other Half Of Our PlayerBase.

next week, new NPC for people affected by this NPC, hours of fun guaranteed!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
next week, new NPC for people affected by this NPC, hours of fun guaranteed!

It's a vicious circle :eek:
Then next Npc will affect other ppl ... never ending story xD

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
thats 2 nights where ive had the house to myself and was looking forward to a bit of gaming shafted by Mythics trained chimpanzee's....

plonkers

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Anyone one know how you appeal if you think you should be given eligibility?

Mabs

/appeal and read info ?

/appeal other WAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA imo :D

Mabs

did mine as other emergency to get a CSR
got an auto "please relog completely " reply in 5 mins

sorted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom