Over-sensitive?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Expect this to hit the evening news and a 100 man team of police officers investigating it, silly Welsh cunt.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wait, wait....Manchester has alien police officers?! "Greater Manchester Police who have now launched a probe." o_O

Everz

FH is my second home
Cardiff fans chant 'sheepshaggers, we're sheepshaggers'?

Jesus, fucking bollocks world we live in.

georgie

FH is my second home
I am ashamed for my people...

As for what Evz said, I don't know anyone who gives two shits about being called anti Welsh anything and he's right, Cardiff fans will quite happily chant "one-nil to the sheep shaggers" when we're up.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Honestly i thought Welsh folk didn't give so many f*cks to even talk about it :p

opticle

Part of the furniture
Nothing will ever come of it.

Fair enough someone was rude and offensive to him, but why even bother to pretend there is any point in an "investigation"? If he had a real problem with someone being offensive to him during the game, he should have approached the staff when it happened and sorted it out there and then.

Odd.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This is why we should not have crimes such as "incitement to racial hated" and the Section 5 rubbish.

The millions of childish chavs in the world - i.e. the vast majority of the idiot human race - will, when offended, want to hurt that person back. The law makes it easy for them.

It should never be "illegal" to say anything. Ever.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It should never be "illegal" to say anything. Ever.

I can agree with that, with the caveat of "it shouldn't be ok to say anything".

Too much stuff in this world is illegal anyway, should keep in the realm of "if it's not -actually- harming others".

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
The millions of childish chavs in the world - i.e. the vast majority of the idiot human race - will, when offended, want to hurt that person back. The law makes it easy for them.

Well, a childish insult demands an equally childish retaliation, don't you think? :)

If you're gonna insult someone do it properly, otherwise shut the fuck up and save yourself the embarrassment. :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Talking of being over-sensitive, will I get banned for resurrecting a 9 year old thread (and not in the Jimmy Savile sense)?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well, a childish insult demands an equally childish retaliation, don't you think? :)

Nope. That's retarded. Utterly, completely retarded.

It's acting like two 5-year-olds whining to their parents about shit and their parents saying "grow up" - yet acting exactly the same as their kids.

The injured party has to be the "bigger man" and live with the insult - realising the guy who insulted him is probably a cunt - or he's just as retarded a cunt as the first guy. In fact - the insult would probably be accurate.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Scouse ruins all my hopes for rage and an eye for an eye with his logic :(

I'm starting to think IRL he looks a lot like this guy:
top_zen_master_tells.Maincontent.0002.Image.gif

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nope. That's retarded. Utterly, completely retarded.

Wrong terminology to use while making that point ;)

The whole retarded thing sweeping the internet is probably the most 13 year old pre-teen thing going on.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wrong terminology to use while making that point ;)

The whole retarded thing sweeping the internet is probably the most 13 year old pre-teen thing going on.

Perfect language IMO :)

And there's a "retarded" thing sweeping the internet other than it's users?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well something being retarded is sweeping the internet, as it has for a while, where the term is being misused in everything.

Per example of your post, it's not retarded to counter childish stuff with childish stuff, it's immature and childish.

Saying it's retarded is using the word retarded to up the insult if you will, it serves no grown up, or civilized purpose ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-20212989
you can't say or do anything at a footy match these days...

Who gives a fuck?

In that exact example Wellbeck never saw a thing. It was only spotted because the newspapers have people in the ground taking photos of the crowd and the idiot crowd themselves, instead of watching the game, are looking at others in the crowd waiting to catch someone doing something they can point at and go "omg!z0r! look at him! quick quick! police! banz0r!11!1!1".

That bloke is a cunt. As is the bloke who reported him.

This country has turned to shit in the last decade and a half.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I've said this before, why do we give a fuck what football supporters think or say at football matches.
You might as well report the banter from a tourettes convention.
Seriously , when they get together into the mob they call football fans the collective IQ descends into single digits, they should be studied like lab rats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom