Outfits...

P

[PS]Venom

Might be a good idea to make a list of outfits. I'll start with mine :)

On werner server, Sovereign Guard are currently taking enthusiastic recruits. The Vanu heritage must be preserved! The Terran Republic and New Conglomerate threaten all our hard work in discovering the secrets of our next evolutionary stage!

D

Deady

I can save you quite some time and tell you that your next evolutionary stage is being kind of bloody with tank track marks over you.

Use this saved time wisely.

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by Deady
I can save you quite some time and tell you that your next evolutionary stage is being kind of bloody with tank track marks over you.

Use this saved time wisely.

Our technology will prevail, I will live again through the endless spirit of the Vanu.

Then you better hope to whatever god you pray to that you can outrun my Reaver.

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by [PS]Venom
Our technology will prevail, I will live again through the endless spirit of the Vanu.

Then you better hope to whatever god you pray to that you can outrun my Reaver.

Now, now, children, play nicely....

.... OK just blast the damn NC/TR :p

D

Deadmanwalking

Deadie me and his tank vs every man you have.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Elly top of the XP charts, me fourth, our outfit second.

Good job Vanu!

D

Deadmanwalking

Second in charts with only 14 outfits ..

pld

M

=M<P=Xerxes

NC guys are only jealous cos VS are winning in the pollls, lol. Feel the MagRider

:cool:

P

[PS]Nova

If anyone is interested in the Sovereign Guard (outfit Venom mentioned as topic for this thread) we now have a website up at http://www.paladine.co.uk/ps/ and are still recruiting for members, just drop a message in this thread or PM me (or Venom) or talk to us in game - I will usually be on as Nova.

V

ViscountC

The UK Dentists are looking to recruit some extra members.

We're on Werner, Vanu. Smallish at the moment, with about 25 members - enough to field one full squad and have another small squad on the go most evenings. Just hovering outside the top ten for points scored at the moment, largely due to our small numbers.

We don't take the game too seriously (no "Colonels" or "Head of Trasportation Division" here, no sirree), and our Outfit chat channel tends towards the anarchistic (don't read it if you're easily offended!). We don't do "l33t", but do like taking the piss out of the junior "haXXor" muppets.

We're looking to boost our membership with some eqqually light-hearted adult players. If it sounds like your kind of thing, message ViscountC, Silentkill or Fnarr in-game and let us know you'd like to join.

And don't forget to check out our forum at:
http://62.188.60.154/cgi-bin/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=53
Most of the squad members look at or post there, so you'll get an idea what we're like.

V

Validus

once i get planetside (better be quick) , i'll have 2 choices =

pheonix legion and sovereign guard.

still not completely sure on which to join.

J

Jupitus

Ello Validus!

What's your DAoC nick? Maybe PL don't even want you ;)

V

Validus

gah, played on albion prydwen all of my daoc time, i mean, since the beginning. nickname: Validus :(

J

Jupitus

Boy is that embarrassing... :(

Hop on over if you want to join NC and give us a shout if you're interested... plenty of peeps you'll know :D

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by Jupitus
Boy is that embarrassing... :(

Hop on over if you want to join NC and give us a shout if you're interested... plenty of peeps you'll know :D

Gerrof our new sacrif... err... vanu soldiers!

I

Icetril

Hi, I'm interested in joining your outfit if you have a space for me :) Message me in game 'VoodooPHX' :)

C

Cadire

Another new arrival looking for an outfit.

I've spent a couple of hours running around solo on Werner/NC... dunno whether that will be my final home, as I quite fancy Vanu, but i do know that solo isn't much fun :) Current rank is BR5.

Cheers
Cadire (aka SoWat!).

P

[PS]Nova

If you do join Werner/Vanu, and want to join SG, let us know, Cadire.

I

Icetril

Originally posted by [PS]Venom
I'll try and find you nextime I'm ingame :)

Ok great... will be online after I finish work about 6GMT onwards :)

P

[PS]Nova

Had a look for you just now, couldn't find you.

Will check again maybe later or tomorrow evening if I can.

D

DeSlisser

Intrested in joinin

Venom/Angel,

Hi, i'm an DAoC player aswell from alb/pryd.. tried to find you on Werner this friday and today.. couldnt find you. Well im kinda intresting in joinin aswell.

Atm i have 2 chars:

Amra - Reinforced/med/AV(in 4 hours :p) - BR5
Nar - Galaxy/Engineer/Adv Eng, will be medic at BR6

Contact me ingame about a trial (if you do those), ill be playing tonight for sure.

Thanks in advance

P

[PS]Nova

We don't do trials as such, but you're welcome to join.

If either you don't like us or we don't like you, we'll simply kick you out or you can leave :p

Have noted your char names and will keep an eye open, we've not really been on today but may be on later.

S

SilverHood

more than angel to contact about joining SG.. vertex, drclink, me, venom, Sibanac and Angharad can all invite

otherwise togle on outfit names (Alt + N), and find a member of SG and ask... and someone should contact you :)

D

DeSlisser

Great! hope to see some of you soonish then..

Did one edit in above post, Name of the second char aint Milon, but is Nar. (if you nordic: no i didnt know what it meant in nordic language :D, it means Kings Fool in dutch, whitch name i kinda like, and yeah.. can be a dickhead aswell :) )

S

SilverHood

how did that song go? nar, nar nar nar nar, nanana, nar nar nar nar nar nar? nananana?

:D

Also means kings fool in danish

Users who are viewing this thread