[RANT] Out of Sync syndrome

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Any1 affected by this rather annoying bug since patch?
It seems the client goes out of sync with server so you run around but nothing gets refreshed for 20 seconds or so?
Happening in scenarios only so far btw.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to my world Gahn, been happening since beta but very random.

Happened to me in BS that run when i couldn't finish, i was about 5 minutes behind though.

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
I don't have this but I know a guildy has started getting this since the last patch.

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Yep its damn annoying, it happened to me in scenarios for much more than 20 secs till i closed the game, got it also in pve but it was for like 10/15 secs, really annoying.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
happened once to me since the 1.0.6 patch and once to the missus - had to kill the client and restart each time. Wasn't in a scenario though.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Had this happen today, the first lag/game interruption of any kind i have experienced since beta and it was a whopper, basically had to relog as i was left wandering around a scenario all on my lonesome for about 3-4 minutes until i finally got the hint that it wasn't going to catch-up.

Nate

FH is my second home
Cilian's had it in a city dungeon, pretty annoying.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Getting it everywhere, and usually it's more like 5minutes.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Never saw that when I played EU and never seen it on US servers - are you sure it's not ISP?

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
I started getting it on karak Hirn, so happened since patch.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
I believe this is Opentransit related, not related to the patches.

Mr_Grumpy

Fledgling Freddie
Happening here also and for longer than 20 seconds and on various servers and in rvr and pve.

Happens on three computers on network here.

Only since last patch .

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Thanks for the reports.

I'd appreciate it if you all reported this to CS if you haven't done so yet. If you have any more info on the topic you wish to share here I shall forward it to QA.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
I get this but it mainly seems to happen when handing in more than one quest in quick succession (<5 secs). Very weird.

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
Not seen this but the casting bug really annoys me, 5 second cast fireballs are not cool.

Succubi72

Fledgling Freddie
Started today for me, since that testpatch update. The game is unplayable :(

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Today is the worst so far in regards to this problem.

Every interaction with NPCs takes 2-5 seconds to complete and there's few second delays in combat.

Scenarios are unplayable because of 5 second jumping.

What's going on?

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Starting to get really pissed by this, totally game-breaking for me atm.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
The thing is going strong still, didn't played 3 days to see if it was routes to Goa servers.
Any news on what's going on?
I can add this noon wasn't affected playing t2-3 toons, asap i logged main in Chaos Wastes tonight back in business with out of sync :s

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Had this happen today, the first lag/game interruption of any kind i have experienced since beta and it was a whopper, basically had to relog as i was left wandering around a scenario all on my lonesome for about 3-4 minutes until i finally got the hint that it wasn't going to catch-up.

thats happened to me a few times, big mess

tried to suicide with the arti in morkain temple but when i did i just stood back up on the spot

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Happened to me on Monday morning a couple of times and then again numerous times yesterday. It is something I never experienced before the patch either, I didn't start properly playing this new patch until Monday so I imagine it is something that shipped with that update.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
one patch to rule them all, one patch to nerf them.....

:m00:

M

mickebu12345

Did you guys stop having this issue?

My friend has had severe desync problems for maybe 3-4 weeks now, and whenever he tries to play in primetime hours he gets maybe 5-10 seconds of being able to cast spells etc, then he desyncs for some time, pops back in etc.

The weird thing is that for us around him, he disappears completely. As soon as he desyncs and stops being able to get casts off etc (getting "interrupted" msg all the time while trying to start to cast a spell with casttime) he disappears and we can only see where he was standing by checking the map.

Me and a few other had similar troubles a week ago, when we got 5-10 minutes of desyncing almost every scenario and sometimes outside of them as well.

If you guys stopped having desync issues, what did you do to fix it, or did they just go away as it did for me?

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Seems to be fine for me now, only a few hiccups and back to normal now. Probably not for everyone tho.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
For some reason tonight I see an enemy then run over to him, Just as I am about to jump out of stealth the guys fades out. He then fades in a random amount of seconds later and generally has others with him or he has moved miles away. When I destealth people seem to be able to see me fine!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom