Out of Interest

C

Chole

the Mids that came to Excal tonight in search of a relic or 2, was it pland or just a spur of the moment thing?

And did guys have any idea how many Albs awaited u at Excal?

Thos new guard death msg's certainly dont help the realm that are trying to get to your relic keep, Eras [A Guard was killed with 95 enemys in the area] hmm...

Tho TBH you guys had been spoted at the MMG, so we had plenty of time to be rdy

Cheers for the fun guys, look forward to next attempt, you guys allways think of clever things on raids, shame guard death msg's make it harder now, no doubt your find some cuning way round that tho :)

D

Damon_D

Now we just have to smuggle fg's in 1 by 1 , log em out and all log in at the same time :clap:

But aye the new guards sytem is a pain in da rear

T

Traia

OMG that thing at excal tonight was like .... LOL! Ive never seen a bigger battle in my LIFE! I could barely MOVE! Was fun, or not.

I dont know if its possible to have more clichés in one sentance or not.

Anyway, unlucky Midgard, im sure you'll do better next time!

K

klavrynd

when we start doing non-primetime raids like everyone else so spies cant tell to all zerg excal because there's 80 mids on the portal waiting to go? :)

/whine

T

trigali

Hopefully we now have found a way to avoid the Guard's death Messages.

You just wait and see. We'll be back.

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by trigali
Hopefully we now have found a way to avoid the Guard's death Messages.

You just wait and see. We'll be back.
oh how ? let the guards kill you ?

E

erl

As far as I know it wasn't planned to attack Ecal, think they came up with it after we got raped at Dagda. And we had no idea how many albs awaited, if we had we'd been better off trying to capture castle sauvage ;).

A

Aurilius

Re:

It only shows that we need to take relic's in morning hours (not in weekend)

No. 1

The numbers of deffenders is to large.

No. 2

The FPS is so low that its impossible to anything.

---- ----

I salute the guilds that arranged this. I salute all the Mid's that was on the raid/suicide ;-)

Guess we will have to live without the darn things a while yet hehe

S

si1verwolf

I was one of the Mids that appeared at the AMG in the first wave. And yes, what a number waiting for us... what a battle... what a lag!!...

Of course, I LD'd, like many others I'm sure, and by the time I logged back in there were a bunch of Albs standing around picking people like me off.

I think Mids want to stick to pure battle tactics, as opposed to dawn raids and other such "sneak" attacks <pokes at other realmers>. However, all those people in one place in prime time... eeeeekkk!

C

Chole

yeah lag was a mega bitch during those few mins at Excal

took me 20 attempts just to get my ruddy char to face down hill at the Mid zerg

and well done that Norse who jumpd in and defended his dwarf realm m8, thats how it should be, fight to the death (take note those who run from fights, thast as much Alb as others btw) :)

and where has Nicodemus gone?? I demand a wave for my being dead efforts God Dam!!!! :/

O

Old Nicodemus

/wave

;)

.. and I was there but went LD.. decided that I'd not log back in as I had a feeling that I'd be Rp waiting to be farmed.

Nicodemus
Spiritgimp :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread