out of curiosity

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
which side is the more dominant force on your server, i dont mean just numbers i mean wins in scenarios, keep ownership, region captures etc

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Destruction generally own more keeps and win more scenarios on Karak Hirn, partly as they are the only ones who ever seem to have healers, but mainly as in general they usually turn out with max-capped guild groups more often than order seem to do.

It's not one-way traffic by any means, but in general, aye.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Burlok seems pretty even but i think Destruction might be a little ahead.

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
I cant settle anywhere at the moment, really frustrating. I found on karak Hirn that order were dominant during the day time, destruction during the evening and tumbleweed was overpowered during the night/morning.
Seemingly even over all.

I feel Eight Pecks is dominated by Order as the majority of guilds there are xdaoc, and the tier1 senarios ive experienced so far playing destruction have been a no win situation. Saying that as above depends on the time you play.

Im a insomnia player (way of saying i have no life) unless i get drunk enough to sleep during the night so i just need a server that has senarios/rvr during all hours.

p.s Anyone know why im told "You dont have permission" when trying to edit my posts?

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
sounds better than a lot make out then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom