Ouija boards :?

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
hey all..
this evening i have watched White Noise ( you've prolly heard of it)

it reminded me of the time i used a self-made ouija board.. alone.

I dont know if it requires being open minded or what ever.. but from my point of view.
these things are extremely powerfull! and i mean that.

i have used that self made board 3x or so.. first two times nothing happened.
but the third time.. :eek7:
i just made a realy simple board out of a piece of paper (numbers 1-0.. a-z.. yes/no.. hello/goodbye.. (thats it)

anyways
the first 2times i just had a glass ontop of the board. and placed to fingers on it.. nothing happened when asking if there were any spirits around me..

1hours later i tryed again.. same way.. and omfg.. the damn glass started to move.. i dont know in which direction it was heading. as i instantly jumped away from my desk.. and ran downstairs.

All i do know is that it would not be possible that i moved the glass myself. because i tryed it before even attempting it.. and when i tryed to move it.. the glass would fall over.

i've read allot of info about these things.
and i do know the rule that you SHOULD say goodbye no matter what as they can get you wounded or even worse.. but i didnt since i got sooo damn scared!. nothing happened sofar!, thank god.
this all occured around 2years ago.

now my mothers aunt also got the ability to contact spirits. and they lifted a table with 4ppl who had 4 fingers onTOP of the table(2 fingers from each hand).. my mother was watching it her self. so i believe that.

does anyone else have a (bad)experience with ouija boards?
i've read allot of info @ www.unsolvedmysteries.com
and i bet 2/3rd is faked there. but still!

i did not believe a thing about ouija boards. i knew/know you shouldnt use these things alone, as your more vulnerable that way.

but my first thoughts were like.. yeah right.. those guys prolly move the glass them selfs, well i guessed wrong (or didnt i?. as i just read that spirits use your energy to move the glass.. (means you DO move it yourself?)

But what about those who do it with 2+ ppl? it would be very coincidence that 2ppl move the glass to the same letter/number @ the same time right?

i dont recommend any1 using this board alone.. its not save neither when your doing it with friends as i read on that website given earlier. (2-3ppl got seriously wounded by it.. if i recall correctly:

they asked the spirits what would happen to them in the near future. the board answered everything correctly.. not litteraly. as it was still a bit of guess work.
But they ended up with:
1guy broke his neck in bed.. (survived. but how the hell did that happen?¿)
1girl got overriden by a suddenly spawning blackcar which later vanished from the earth???¿¿. she broke a leg

and the third guy/girl.. i dont know exactly anymore. :(

as i said.. that story could be 100% fake. but thats some scary shit imo!

please dont use this board out of interest now. but give experiences :)

Take care ;)
----

the main reason why its NOT save as there are 2types of spirits..
Good spirits: As in childeren who died in a fire.. died of natural causes.. never did anything wrong (those are good to talk to)
Bad spirits: as in murderers, ppl who liked to anoy/irritate ppl etc say goodbye asap.. and hope they'll leave you alone)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
in what way?
have you tried it yourself?.. as i said before. I didnt not believe in such things untill i tryed it! which i dont recommend doing to anyone
ah and you replyed within 5mins.. so you havent even seen the website i posted.. read some other ppl's experiences (keep in mind allot of them are prolly fake :))

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
this is a ouija board btw:
ouija.jpg

oh and NO i will prolly never-ever participate in a ouija channeling session again!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
did a few when i was in my early teens, a bunch of us from school made one. got some women who said she had been murdered and the murderer had got away with it, probably one of my mates fucking around, scared the shit out of all of us though. when we came to burning it later on it just wouldnt burn, took ages to get rid of it (that could be anything though) I wouldnt want to do one again.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:
why participate in the 1st place imo.
if some1 said he could jump 30feet straight up in the air without help. would you believe it without watching it yourself?.
well thats the reason i wanted to try it :)

and Raven. i dont think those friends moved the glass/what ever you used :), altho its plausible.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/6071/ouijafr.htm

just found this site with experiences.. but these things seriously freak me out ever since :eek7: =]

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I had one in my house once....never ever want one in it again.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
I had one in my house once....never ever want one in it again.
tell us why :)
i know these things can get spooky etc.. but tell us what happened =]

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
A guy i went to school with ended up gettin into them heavy after leaving school. His head is now fucked he lived in a flat and he cursed the place i know alot of ppl have storys to tell about his flat,one of the ppl he ust to hang around with went home and his heart just stoped and he died @ 18. (R.I.P) glasses dropin, bangin noises
I went around there 1 night and the air was electric the gaff looked fucked and when i got in there it sent my head west

Cut a long story short they realy arent sumthing you shud mess around with u never here any good storys about them only bad ones

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Don't be a fool and mess about with things which aren't supposed to be messed with. Let the dead rest and they will repay the same favour; I for one never want to call someones spirit who shouldn't be there as there are things in this world you just don't screw with. I'm no christian but have had my fair share of spooky stuff happen which I can't explain but I walked away from it happy with the fact that I hadn't provoked any trouble. If I ever DID do a ouiji board and something happened, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.....

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'm the worlds greatest sceptic and you can be sure 99% of paranormal experience is over exagerated bullshit and the rest is just something odd that messes with your senses.

But.....I have used a Ouija board, the Waddingtons one, we sat in the attic of my mates 3 storey house and I ripped the shit out of the whole thing, of course this pissed off all the believers so they soon turned on me

'The non-believer is going to die' and all that claptrap..er if the spirit world knows I'm gonna die aren't they worried I'm gonna turn up and say

'WTF why didn't you tell me earlier?' and start casting some undead spells on their asses.

Anyway back to story, so I try to get on to which person is pushing the glass to spell the words by guessing the next letter and just as it's about to get there push back to see where the force is coming from, could I work it out!
No way, it just appeared NO-ONE was pushing it, this started to concern me, cos it had to be at leat one of them and my sudden change in direction would catch them out.
So I'm thinking it must be a collective subliminal process, they all guess where the words are going and all togther just provide enough force to move the glass without any one person sticking out.
Also the detail of the unfolding story was amazing, it read like a freakin novel with sub plots and detailed social interactions,though it was the usual
..Victorian woman, murdered in the house..blah..blah, yeah-yeah,just like every person with a previous life was freakin Cleopatra.

OK then ,bearing in mind the 6 of us were all round the table and not a single other person was in the house and I has personally bolted the front and back doors AND been the last up to the attic (cos the rest were too scared to be the last up the ladder)

THE FREKIN LIGHTS WENT OUT!!!!!

They sent me down to investigate and the girls were sobbing with fear, even I was shitting myself, opened the electric cupboard and the main switch had been thrown, not a circuit breaker, but an old fashioned huge clunky switch
I flicked it back on and the lights returned, we all left straight away and me mate wouldn't saty in the house till his parents got home.

FAREAKY!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
always been told not to dabble in things you dont understand (weather it be spiritual or earthly stuff) and ive never had the slightest inclination to go on a ouija board, something my bf's dad said to him and it makes a lot of sence "either A it doesnt work in which case your waisting your time or B it does work in which case why would you want to endanger yourself with it?".

and tbh if i was dead i'd be pretty annoyed at a bunch of pissed up kids trying to speak to me (hell i get annoyed when a pissed up stranger tries to speak to me now!)

i saw that movie "white noise" wasnt too impressed with it but after it finished i did wonder how many folks would try seeing/hearing things in white noise after watching it even though the movie made it clear that bad stuff happens.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The bit in White noise that scared me was the

'get out of my house!'

Kept thinking I could hear someone whispering it in the middle of the night :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Job said:
The bit in White noise that scared me was the

'get out of my house!'

Kept thinking I could hear someone whispering it in the middle of the night :(
yeah............... then you realised you'd gone in to your neighbours house by mistake :cheers:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
don't knock shit until you've got personal experience of it is all I can say. I've always been a pretty open minded dude (35 now so I've been around the board a few times as it were) and I've seen some pretty weird shit happen involving ouija boards etc.

Lived in a house with a couple of mates who were quite heavily into the occult, had books by Alastair Crowley and the Golden Dawn around etc and I experienced enough stuff there to know I'd never want one in my own house, even if it was all group hallucinations etc.....

Worst thing I can remember from those sessions was hearing a 17 year old girl talk like a 40 year old yorkshireman who had died in the house a long time beforehand ( and theres no way she was doing it herself ).... every time she spoke the hairs on the back of your neck just stood up like spears.

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
Grr, why oh why do I click these threads ;<
I get a bit scared from reading this kind of stuff, start thinking "Is there something in my room now? What was that crackling floor sound?" etc :p

I've only tried it once, but we were just a bunch of mates around tbh. And I don't think it really worked tbh, as we asked questions.. but it didn't answer them, or gave the most obvious "scary" answers to what we asked :)
But I'm still a big sissy towards that kind of stuff ;D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
did a couple ouijas in my time, nothing really memorable. when i was maybe 8 or so, me and friends were pretty fucked in a big way and had this really strong belief in the devil and god and used to chant stuff when we were scared. i used to have nightmares of scary images like skeletons and monster faces in my head. i had to get my dad to stay with me all night. that passed though.

the scariest thing to happen to me before, still makes me spooked now.

one night i was just laying in bed and for some reason i woke up.
next thing i know, a deck of cards flys off a shelf above me and goes everywhere. they didnt just tip over and fall, they sprayed all over the damn place.
oh my did i shit it, i ran screaming out my room with my duvet and slept with my parents.

now i dunno if something followed me through those yrs or what, but they were pretty scary.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Leave the dead alone imo

Pointless rousing them up just to piss them off :<

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well...i haven't had a session with a board, but one other style..which was for shits and giggles for a while...but about not saying goodbye to spirits is like this.

You're sitting at home by your tv, the doorbell rings, there's some guy there who pulls you out, drags you half way across the country, into some odd place and get surrounded by weird looking people who then run away and you're left there standing like "wtf".

That's how the spirits feel, except it ain't the couch they're pulled from, it's eternal sleep. Guess how pissed off you'd be?

Anyway, back to the story, we were doing some "spirit calling" with the pieces from scrabble. Yes! Scrabble! Or scrapple..anyway...we asked questions and then set pieces at random from the bag on the table.

Few questions had us laughing our assets off..ming you, we were a bit tired, middle of the night, and had been partying most of the day in the middle of the woods:

Is there anyone there?

Y

Because we want to know. Is there?

No

Ok then, who's this talking?

sheep (no bullshit)

Right... What's the meazning of life?(this cracked us up totally)

P....I...E!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom