Ouch, like me or not; i will sto hurt....

megadave

I am a FH squatter
you what?

good work btw, new site seems pretty swanky. In a week nobody will remember the old style

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
No doubt someone who used to frequent Off Topic will start crying.

New site looks very cool :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Not tried but there is an addon for XenForo so it will return if it's broken atm.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's good, takes a bit gettig used to the comic style of it all, but it's good.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Glad you like it :)

Sar

Part of the furniture
Yeah not bad at all.

Seems a lot of people are dumping vBulletin since the new company took over. Pity to see such a great piece of software get ruined by a bunch of cowboys.

Nice work Deebs, looking good m8 :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah not bad at all.

Seems a lot of people are dumping vBulletin since the new company took over. Pity to see such a great piece of software get ruined by a bunch of cowboys.

Nice work Deebs, looking good m8 :)
Thanks! I fucking detest Internet Brands for what they have and are doing to former employees. They will never see another penny from me.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Aye, I dumped vB a while back too.

I'm one of the guys in charge of my WoW guild, and run our website and forums too, and I went down the PHPBB route for our forums there. Basically because it's what a lot of our members were used to, so we stuck with that. This Xenforo is impressing me more the longer I use it though.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Paladin Tank (Holy OS) for life :D

Although I will be rolling a Pandaren Tank/Healer monk come the new expansion, and I have an Arms/Prot Gobby Warrior as my main alt :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Priest/DK for me, going to liquidate my characters a bit and focus on thsoe two. Other is, ofcourse BELF and the other undead. Just love the dead...which sounds creepy as it is :D

Yei, wow derail :p

Sar

Part of the furniture
Hehe, it does seem though that the forum's having a bit of confusion over my avatar. It keeps showing my old belf mage avatar (with a purple shirt and staff) I used to have on Gravatar, but it's been updated this morning to the Paladin one.

Sar

Part of the furniture
And then when I switch to the DAoC theme it uses the paladin gravatar.

Odd...:confused:

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Sar you MMORPG playing fagot. How dare you bring that speak here.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Sar was my bitch long before all these MMORPFAGs started coming out, I'll have you know!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Sar was much more fun when he played FPS eh Wazz? now he spends all day plaiting his chin and scrote beards together! :eek:

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
The world was a much better place when everyone played FPS games. The downturn in the world economy matches that of the rise of MMORPFAGs almost exactly. It's THEIR FUCKING FAULT.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Sar was my bitch long before all these MMORPFAGs started coming out, I'll have you know!

FH whas much more fun before I noticed all these Generalites started posting in my threads!

*BaddaBum Tish*

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
FH took your shambles of a beardy unwashed mob in and gave them a home. You are charity to us. We could just as easily "cleanse" you all out and leave it all fluffy again if you don't pipe down.

:D

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
The world was a much better place when everyone played FPS games. The downturn in the world economy matches that of the rise of MMORPFAGs almost exactly. It's THEIR FUCKING FAULT.

Yes FPS have much more debth then RPG. It's all about skills. Cheating skills that is. :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
FH took your shambles of a beardy unwashed mob in and gave them a home. You are charity to us. We could just as easily "cleanse" you all out and leave it all fluffy again if you don't pipe down.

:D

We as in I and myself I suppose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom