Other BGs

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
haha true, the active bgs are molvik thidranki and leirvik afaik, don't know why the others aren't being used but they just arent and therefore people aint coming there to try to find others. Easy to see why thid is so popular though , /level 20 ;)

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
hrodis said:
Why does no one ever use the other battlegrounds? :m00:

People don't use the 1-4, 5-10, 11-15 and 15-19 as most have main characters at 50, which means they can /level automatically to 20, and thid is the first stop.

However ive no idea why no-one uses Braemar, which is the one directly after Thidranki...

Its a shame as i can remember before the BG's changed to all levels up to 45 - i was hoping i would level a toon from 1 to 45 in them. Now look at whats happened...

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
How can this be? everyone wanna play in them(including me) but no one does??

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
needs a critical mass - was one point where we had about 6 albs, 4 mids and 2 hibs in braemar

if all these perma-level 24s would stop suiciding to stay level 24 or rerolling when they cap it'd be great :)

it's so dead that they'd finally get their 1vs1s with noone around to add :)

Roken

One of Freddy's beloved
You know how guilds get messages like;

"1 armsman from your tower was killed with x enemies in the area"...

Well if there were a similar 'Broadcast' to all (allow opt-out ofc) chars level 25 to 29 - something like:

"Braemar tower is under attack by x enemies"...

Maybe... people would go take a look...

(for all Bgs not just Braemar btw!)

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Its a vicous (I'm Convinced i've spelt this wrong) circle...

Nobody goes to braemar because its empty, and it stays empty because nobody wants to go to an empty battleground... Difficult to break, maybe i should stop suiciding my merc and actually go :)

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Im usually there if watching a film/eating.. nothing like a hour trebing with no interference. Such a daoc addict :<

Oh and Wilton, got lord 20% solo using warden. Bladeturn/Bow ftw till i ran outta arrows and logged.

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Xoxarle said:
Its a vicous (I'm Convinced i've spelt this wrong) circle...

Nobody goes to braemar because its empty, and it stays empty because nobody wants to go to an empty battleground... Difficult to break, maybe i should stop suiciding my merc and actually go :)

Vicious - you're right you spelt it wrong :)

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
LawBringer said:
Vicious - you're right you spelt it wrong :)

Figured as much.. Too much weed for me :)

But i'm sure yougot the point (even though i didn't explain it particularly well either :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom