Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not my cup of tea really.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
HOWEVER.

Having just seen the advert for it, I may dip my toes.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'll be getting SC2 but I'm shit at RTS so I'll probably play against the AI, a few co-ops and that will be me :D

kirennia

Part of the furniture
I'll be playing it quite a lot but not right when it comes out; will probably wait a couple of months before buying it.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
RTS's are games that I'd love to be good at, but in all honesty im shit at them so I dont even bother anymore.
I spend way too much time building my base to an exact grid system, and by the time Im finished a nukes on its way or w/e.

Himse

FH is my second home
just face it guys, you'll never beat the koreans.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
same as roo here. I'll probably get it, but im skank at multiplayer rts. i go all sim city in my own base then wonder what the looming dust cloud of oblivion (tm) is shortly before lots of fire and screaming.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I'll (probably) get it for the single player, as I've never once played a RTS against anyone. I suppose I could try MP, get spanked and give up :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tempted to get it, used to bash Scraft for nights on end. Probably suck at it these days, but guess it's like riding a horse.

I'll most likely get it(as this thing will be around for the next (5-10 years), when i get diablo III and ruin my life completely.

Now i'm all about fallout 3, l4d2 and possibly a few mmo's when the nghts get longer in the fall.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
This and every other internet forum used by gamers will die overnight when diablo 3 comes out.

Desks will be empty at work, pubs will be silent, girl friends will be flying solo, hydration and nutrition related deaths will rise and red bull will make massive profits.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i might have to quit life in order to play that game :( if i long this game half as much as i longed launch of d2 im fucked =(

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I've been playing lots of SC2 and I'll definitely be playing at release. I played well over 500 multiplayer games in beta... probably closer to 1000 actually.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I've been playing lots of SC2 and I'll definitely be playing at release. I played well over 500 multiplayer games in beta... probably closer to 1000 actually.

Excellent, I know where to come to for my tutorials. I can pay with virtual beer :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its about time we had some decent PC exclusives.

Can't wait for Diablo 3, getting my loot collecting kicks from Borderlands at the moment.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Its about time we had some decent PC exclusives.

Can't wait for Diablo 3, getting my loot collecting kicks from Borderlands at the moment.

I started D2 again lol!

level 89 Barb on EU non ladder :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom