OT RL Picture thread ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ironfalcon said:
ofc we are all men arent we?

Gorgeous btw! xD

Being a man you have the ability to hump everything in sight, but much like sticking your funpole into a blender, it doesn't make it a good f*cking idea :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
old.Tohtori said:
Being a man you have the ability to hump everything in sight, but much like sticking your funpole into a blender, it doesn't make it a good f*cking idea :D

LMAO ! :clap:

Tilda

If I get reports of harassment PM's I'll dish out bans, go take a cold shower Ironfalcon.

/sidenote, I'm going to Aber this weekend!!

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
If I get reports of harassment PM's I'll dish out bans, go take a cold shower Ironfalcon.

whhy on earth would you want to go there ? :p

thier all Chuckter's up there

Tilda

Guys, there is a line, and some of you are crossing it. I've deleted all the horny teenage stalkeree posts, please just keep this thread on topic. Don't turn this into a "omg ama is hot" thread.
Next the someone posts something like that, i'll get my ban stick.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Sparx said:
you can tell she is in aber, she's wearing a scarf :)
She informed me she attended an annual Chav Night were she lives and the scarf is serving the purpose of covering up all the lovebites she recieved :)
Edit: Ok she not talking to me now on MSN so the above is meant as a joke (Disclaimer) :)
Sworry hun

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Dandare said:
She informed me she attended an annual Chav Night were she lives and the scarf is serving the purpose of covering up all the lovebites she recieved :)

All the chavs told me that the scarf wasn't the right brand and wouldn't let me in :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Guys c'mon. Show a little respect and maturity. Please don't upset people who wanna post their pics here. No one minds a little light-heared humour but agree with Tilda - some of the comments I've seen were unnecessary.

External beauty is superficial and transient. Inner beauty is far more attractive and enduring.

Mey

Part of the furniture
84417814_l.gif

Thats one for marc also (see: St helens in the corner :p)

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
Lamp said:
External beauty is superficial and transient. Inner beauty is far more attractive and enduring.

And to quote Joan Collins, "who wants an attractive pancreas?"

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:

Chillpill etc Tilda.. guess this is why I thought you where gal.. theres a fine line between making a joke, and being serious.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ev0_o said:
And to quote Joan Collins, "who wants an attractive pancreas?"

lol :p

meh3.jpg

explanation: was very very very tired and quite a few years ago now... im much wiser and better looking these days ;)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
explanation: was very very very tired and quite a few years ago now... im much wiser and better looking these days ;)
oh dear:D i hope so... ^^:fluffle:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
lol^^ aye gamah already posted his irl picture on the other thread long ago:p with the "DAOC IS SHIT" on paper :D

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
I like his hat, matches the one in my photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom