OT revival

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Post random funny shit you bastards! :twak: :)fluffle: )

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Could you define who you are referring to as bastard?
After all there is a whole array of "bastards" whihc you could be referring to but don't actually relaise how flipantly you are using the word.

Seeing as a bastard could be you referring to someone who is an illegetimate kid of unmarried parents. Which considering the major age groups in OT is most likely a small number seeing as most of us are offspring of parents from a time when being married before having kids was the social norm. Meaning your question is addressing a small target audience rather than the majority. This however would have to be surveyed obviously, probably using a poll, pole or simply poking people with hot pokers. Altho the actual usefullness of the latter could be questioned by some, however it is damn fun if your the poker rather than the pokee, but i digress.
You could also be refering to someone who has a bogus, fraudulent or misleading appearance (princeton dictionary), like a certain seel who's real identity is somewhat shrouded in mystery as to whether he is actually a seel running away from the canada for some unknown reason
WARNING: Users may find the following image disturbing
On the other hand you could be referring to basrard the Destructive God Of Darkness, also known as バスタード!! 暗黒の破壊神 Basutādo!! ankoku no hakai shin, created a manga comic known as shonen Jump, by Kazushi Hagiwara. Now this character is often mis-represented in the comics, his real form is of a certain purple hippo doing a certain dance.
image.php

Personified by a certain forum member who has the tendancy to bend over when any males of the same species walk by, this is due to the fact that the Vladius Bitchies is in fact the sex toy of a more common species called Overdrivenus Maximus who's matting call consists of a high pitched scream.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You could also be refering to someone who has a bogus, fraudulent or misleading appearance (princeton dictionary), like a certain seel who's real identity is somewhat shrouded in mystery as to whether he is actually a seel running away from the canada for some unknown reason

I'm saying nothing :touch:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
*gets naked*

ok you can stop laughing now

seriously i mean it

what ffs? man it was only supposed to like be a bit of a laugh

your stomache will probably heamorrage if you carry on like that

*turns round*

oh very bloody funny

*untapes "kick me" sign*

im betting that was rosie o'donnel did that when i crapped her out last night, the bitch!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
The guy on the left looks like he's trying to imitate Dog The Bounty Hunter!
duane_dog_chapman.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
the guy on the left?

Oo

rofl thats donald "Im richer than god and i still cant afford a good toupee" trump, lmao it warms the soul to know that no matter how rich you are there are still people about who truely dont give a hoot :clap:

and hubba hubba and dominatrix rosie!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
That was suitably random....you bastard! :fluffle:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
thought id mention i dont have an ass, and my pants hang down like i shit my self :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Notice the activity now, this must be the OT equivalent of trying kinky sex to spark things up again :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i thought ot was reviving.

you cant even make silly comments these days :\

Gamah

Banned
Could you define who you are referring to as bastard?
After all there is a whole array of "bastards" whihc you could be referring to but don't actually relaise how flipantly you are using the word.

Seeing as a bastard could be you referring to someone who is an illegetimate kid of unmarried parents. Which considering the major age groups in OT is most likely a small number seeing as most of us are offspring of parents from a time when being married before having kids was the social norm. Meaning your question is addressing a small target audience rather than the majority. This however would have to be surveyed obviously, probably using a poll, pole or simply poking people with hot pokers. Altho the actual usefullness of the latter could be questioned by some, however it is damn fun if your the poker rather than the pokee, but i digress.
On the other hand you could be referring to basrard the Destructive God Of Darkness, also known as バスタード!! 暗黒の破壊神 Basutādo!! ankoku no hakai shin, created a manga comic known as shonen Jump, by Kazushi Hagiwara. Now this character is often mis-represented in the comics, his real form is of a certain purple hippo doing a certain dance.
image.php

Personified by a certain forum member who has the tendancy to bend over when any males of the same species walk by, this is due to the fact that the Vladius Bitchies is in fact the sex toy of a more common species called Overdrivenus Maximus who's matting call consists of a high pitched scream.

Do some fucking work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom