Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Bahu, you look like you're going to mug everyone then stab them :(

EDIT:

A NEW level of Ninjaness!

n508556535_686355_359.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i hear the call of my brethren...i must answer for with great power comes great responsibility and great big pants, i am Ez, i am...

an OT NIN!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i think its the little emblems of animals that represent us that Blackie chose... i believe mine is a rabbit lol

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
i hear the call of my brethren...i must answer for with great power comes great responsibility and great big pants, i am Ez, i am...

an OT NIN!

We demand..ehm.. closeup!! And show more of those legs :flame:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
We demand..ehm.. closeup!! And show more of those legs :flame:

more?? i only got two :(

lol and i think thats quite enough of me posting pics of me wearing knickers (giant knickers at that...held in place with a paperclip too) on my head.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
more?? i only got two :(

lol and i think thats quite enough of me posting pics of me wearing knickers (giant knickers at that...held in place with a paperclip too) on my head.

Don´t you learn... its never enough!!! Not on FH at least :) And by more legs i ment... yeah.. well.. go figure!!

edit: Mouhaha, using excessive exclamation marks is fun, see how it boosts my arguments (whic are no arguments)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See...

Lakih

Resident Freddy
The bestest thing about your OTnin picture Ez is the cute white socks :p
:worthy:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Black is so last century.
The modern ninja runs around naked

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I love it wonk :D

Cornokz looks sneaky too :D lol bahumat :D your eyes look like they have the sharingan there too :D OD, you're so ninja its almost like we cant see you in the picture :)And Ez, lol, how many times did you have to attempt that to get the camera to actually go off when you were standing in the right pose, and not when you were falling off of the settee ? :D

EDIT: toh, I didnt even see your post the first time I read this thread, thats how ninja you are lol :)

mangochutneysharingan2ws0.jpg

Disclaimer: As everyone knows I'm a Lion irl, but I'm very shy, so when I post a pictar of myself I always use a human one to get over my shyness, its a complex disorder you see :D *cough* :lol:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
A man should never been seen in white socks unless he's playing tennis, or about to go for an operation.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
CorN, good pic :D Wonder if the Japanese text is real XD

It is, but since i made it.. i'm the only one who knows what they ALL mean. (unless someone knows japanese) The individual member knows what their particular sign means.

Ps; I'm back... ish :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
It is, but since i made it.. i'm the only one who knows what they ALL mean. (unless someone knows japanese) The individual member knows what their particular sign means.

I don't know what mine is :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom