OT: Bored? How Smart are You?

F

Fafnir

137.........................?????????????????? But i still feel the same, just as insane as before...

Is there a swedish version??? :)

Ohhh, i'm a visionary philosopher.

S

Spudgie

Congratulations, Steven!
Your IQ score is 126

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visual Mathematician.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information. But that's just scratching the surface.

mathematician_s.gif

Z

Zealar

131, visual mathematician.

But then again, english isn't my main language :)

F

Fafnir

lol...

Originally posted by Zealar
131, visual mathematician.

But then again, english isn't my main language :)

Two of us who can join Mensa... :)

O

old.tRoG

a club for brain-bots. where they do strange puzzles for fun...

id rather a six pack of beer :)

im too embaressed to take the test ;)

O

old.Tzeentch

Smart enough to know not to believe in online IQ tests :/

A

Anatole

Smart enough to know not to believe in online IQ tests :/

Tell me about it.... I got 148 on an online IQ test, and I still cant work the washing machine.........

or is that just cos Im lazy ;) .....................

A

Ardwan

Is the "what is your name, age, email address, part of the test?? ;)

D

Damini

I'm sure it's a 145 to join MENSA. Unless you get a discount :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

At least we know that MENSA members are smart enough to spell elidshibl!

O

old.LandShark

135, inventive inquisitor. I'm falling asleep over my keyboard here :p
most fun with those tests is trying to deliberately answer bits wrong to get a certain mind type. Did that a few times and it kept coming back with inventive inquisitor, so i guess it's smarter than i am ;(

O

old.Niljindil

Congratulations, Niljindil!
Your IQ score is 135

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visual Mathematician.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information. But that's just scratching the surface.

Now what does this tell me?

Absolutely nothing cept that i answered some questions on some internet site :p

G

gengi

Your IQ score is 127

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. But that's just scratching the surface.

Seems I am a thickie compared to the Uber 130 +'s (bet they are all high levels with millions of RP's too )
:rolleyes: :D :p

:clap: to the Uber's
Later

O

old.Vae

135 - Visual Mathematician just like Niljindil

F

Flimgoblin

Apparently I'm a visual philosopher...

Strange since I'm blind (speccy) and did a maths degree... oh well ;)

F

Fafnir

:-p

Originally posted by Damini
I'm sure it's a 145 to join MENSA. Unless you get a discount :)

If you go by the Cattellscale its 148 points you need, and by the IQ-scale its an IQ over 131. (Stanford-Binet).

Mensa used the Cattellscale before but have gone over to the Stanford-Binet IQ-scale, since its more widly used today.

O

old.Lianuchta

It all depends on the test too. I scored 135 (Inventive Inquisitor) here, but on another online one which takes the time it takes you into account I scored 189.

BTW kinda funny that everyone who posts their results is of above average intelligence ;)

A

Ardwan

Originally posted by old.Lianuchta
BTW kinda funny that everyone who posts their results is of above average intelligence ;)

Aye, the others are still trying to figure out thier name and date of birth.

G

Graknak

Congratulations, Peter!
Your IQ score is 126

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inspired Inventor.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you've got a great balance between verbal and mathematical skills, and a strength in coming up with ideas. But that's just scratching the surface.

inventor_s.gif

lol, i feel kinda dumb wasting time one this test ;)

G

Graknak

I scored 135 (Inventive Inquisitor) here, but on another online one which takes the time it takes you into account I scored 189.

I allways though an iq of 150+ makes you part of the madmans cathegory :p
j/k ;)

K

Keri

Not really ... I think gamers tend to be of above average intelligence. I didn't post mine, as I wasn't after bragging rights, just offering a little something different for people to do, but it was 131, and I'm a Visionary Philosopher.

O

old.marteeny

"Yes I have a high IQ, why yes I'd love to pay a subscription fee to join mensa, wow a free magazine with a puzzle in, thanks, this is worth every penny. Did I mention I had a high IQ?"

O

old.tRoG

Your IQ score is 129

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inspired Inventor.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you've got a great balance between verbal and mathematical skills, and a strength in coming up with ideas. But that's just scratching the surface.

-------

Where did that come from? :)

BTW, sorry about the post demanding beer, i was recovering from the 4th of july party that i went to. There was free beer. :).

V

Vell

Congratulations, Rob!
Your IQ score is 149

----------------
Hey, look! I can do 'mathematical information'. Well, woopie, I would hope so too, having done a maths degree!

A

Ardwan

Originally posted by Keri

Not really ... I think gamers tend to be of above average intelligence.

I'm assuming that excludes pretty much anyone ho plays Counterstrike ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom