orion's belt

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
what in god's name is it with that encounter ? been camping since 12.00 cet ( free from work ) to well now...AND NO DAMN POP!

golm popped 3 times during that time also...

why is that ? a lvl 35 arty having this weird poptimer ?

wasted a full day for nothing!

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
i have the drop , i need the bloody encounter....

and ofc i whine camped it for well over 14 hour's !

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
I don't really know this encounter, but is it camped by other ppl or are you the only one that has been there for the last 14 hours??
What do you need to do the encounter??
If it's not a 24/7 camped encounter and you can do it with a few ppl then just log a char there and check it every once in a while.
If there is others there camping then just ask them to contact you and remember to tell you only need the encounter.
Camping CAN be a pain in the arse and 14 hours can become 28 if you are unlucky.

That was what I did at Eramai back in the days where you could solo it. Woke up 30 mins earlier every day to check if it was up. If it were I killed it, logged and went to work.
All my friends got a cloak and I made some easy money ;)

Anyways GL with it and may the bastard pop soon :)

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
It's camped by various people at all times of the day.
Found people camping it at 3, 6, 9, 12 h CET etc.
I reckon I did it twice for fun, when I found it up, once the belt dropped, once it didn't.

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
I done the encounter twice, no-one was there except me, People did cross the island on way to GoLM but thats normall, Someone metioned that they done it at around 7:00am It popped for me at 2:30pm on same day, but pop times aint always exact.
And I never got a drop from both occasions.
:fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom