Orions Belt

Soester

Fledgling Freddie
Why is orions belt so fecking wanted can any1 tell me that ???

i know it have a 7 hourish repop rate and ppl take a freaking 500% overcharge for it mayby more dunno and the island is camped almost evry minute so there is no chance to get it and ppl keep come and camp it

:flame: im not mad or angry, just dont understand why that interrest in the belt :flame:

vulgar

Fledgling Freddie
No idea tho i have tried getting the encounter myself for my scout after popping to the island over a two week period, the encounter finaly popped i called others who had pm ed me to let them know it was up, only to have Limpit log in and despite me asking him to wait a few mins he just nuked the mob, i joined in at the last hoping to at least get credit, needless to say the others all missed out. Limpit smuggly confessed he has 7 belts in his collection and 3 for sale on market keeping the price artificialy high and ensuring a steady income at 10 to 15 plat for him.

The moral of the story is as usual fuck you iam alright jack. :(

Welcome to alb prydwen

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
The xp bonuses is why peeps want it, anything to make the grind easier is a good thing. Why the hell mythic decided to put the thing on a totally stupid timer is beyond me, they are so clueless at times.

With regards to people stealing the items, ive seen it happen at orions belt and the other lvl 30 artifacts too. Totally self centred people who do it but relatively few number of them on prydwen. My experiences on hib excal have been alot worse, people just dont seem to give a crap about others and its my main worry about a server merge.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
vulgar said:
No idea tho i have tried getting the encounter myself for my scout after popping to the island over a two week period, the encounter finaly popped i called others who had pm ed me to let them know it was up, only to have Limpit log in and despite me asking him to wait a few mins he just nuked the mob, i joined in at the last hoping to at least get credit, needless to say the others all missed out. Limpit smuggly confessed he has 7 belts in his collection and 3 for sale on market keeping the price artificialy high and ensuring a steady income at 10 to 15 plat for him.

The moral of the story is as usual fuck you iam alright jack. :(

Welcome to alb prydwen
lol?

the only instance i can remember helping someone with orions belt was a small pally... and we waited for some ppl to join and finished killing it when they got there, thus giving them all credit, and as far as i remember the belt didn't drop...

7 belts ? i wish... i had 2, now have 1 activated and my mate has one activated and they now both lvl 10...

please get your facts straight before trying to flame me, its not nice :(

on another note, the timer is increased in the next patch, and so in the drop rate, so it should be easier for everyone to get the artes they want for their baby toons :)

ninaca

Fledgling Freddie
I've killed peridas like 7 times and got 4 belts, not that hard to get ;)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I killed it 9 times and finally got the belt the last try. Not that I had anything else to do though. :)

Soester

Fledgling Freddie
i have tried a few times and no belt :(

but plz say if u wanna give/donate 1 just pm me here, ingame on killingenemies or something like that

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
ninaca said:
I've killed peridas like 7 times and got 4 belts, not that hard to get ;)

And I bet you put them all for a REASONABLE price on a merchant to help the people who killed Peridas 20 times and got no belt :).

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
the belt aint that bad for final templates..

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
the belt aint that bad for final templates..
its nice for the extra RPs :)

got one on my mini and its nice getting more RPs then my mates for the same kill ^^

ps. (yes, i have *some* mates :p)

Pringler

Fledgling Freddie
limpit said:
its nice for the extra RPs :)

got one on my mini and its nice getting more RPs then my mates for the same kill ^^

ps. (yes, i have *some* mates :p)

having a bot and sending it a tell and replying is not mates :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom