Original daoc

Jeros

Part of the furniture
i want a copy of the oringal daoc for my buffbot, that i decided to get before TOA, i dont really want si with it but i will get it if i have to.

any idea were i can purchase it?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Get the Classic+SI+TOA box set - its about a fiver more expensive but if your planning on getting TOA anyway you can use that for your main account and the classic/SI CD-keys for your bot account.

Thats your best option imo anyway, but i think they discontinued the classic client by itself a while ago. Could be wrong however.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Archeon said:
Get the Classic+SI+TOA box set - its about a fiver more expensive but if your planning on getting TOA anyway you can use that for your main account and the classic/SI CD-keys for your bot account.

Thats your best option imo anyway, but i think they discontinued the classic client by itself a while ago. Could be wrong however.

do you mean this:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...6508/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_11_2/202-9454150-8306261

or this:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...6508/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_11_4/202-9454150-8306261

Holt

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick point, if you only get classic daoc for your bot account technically you wont be able to run them on the same computer and alt+tab between them without the use of 3rd party programs

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
new account

I have a new classic account I don't use anymore - if you wish I can send you all the details - cd key, passes etc - you can change 'em and it's yours, if you want. I certainly don't need it.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Jeros said:

This one, check the news on the GOA home page (though it'll probably go down later today to be replaced with their 'lite' version *Horray!*) theres a nice little piece in the news which explains it better

Taken From "http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=1831" said:
Meta CD Key for Trials of Atlantis and add-on activation

Some of you already bought the special pack (Dark Age of Camelot + Shrouded Isles + Trials of Atlantis, normal bundle or collector) and in these boxes you will find only one CD Key and not three. This CD Key is in fact a Meta CD Key (all in one). You can of course use this CD Key to activate Trials of Atlantis but you can also use it to register a new account and activate Shrouded Isles.
Basically, you can use this CD Key 3 times, once for Dark Age of Camelot Classic, once for Shrouded Isles and once for Trials of Atlantis.

Just noticed i was looking at the wrong copy myself, figures that they'd charge more for the one with the crappy cover doesn't it - well i think the same thing applies... more or less... maybe not... i'm going to go hide ;)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Jeros said:
i want a copy of the oringal daoc for my buffbot, that i decided to get before TOA, i dont really want si with it but i will get it if i have to.

any idea were i can purchase it?
Note: You cant play on ToA without SI.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
my bb wont use si or toa yet cos its on a seperate machine thats crap :D

legaoniel said:
I have a new classic account I don't use anymore - if you wish I can send you all the details - cd key, passes etc - you can change 'em and it's yours, if you want. I certainly don't need it.

really? that would be super wonderful, it would mean i have enuf cold hard cash to buy toa for my main :) pm me and thanks :)

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
noooo....now ill have to suffer Jeros's /as spam in TOA to /cry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom