Origina Strondor here. Just popping in to say "Hello" :)

strondor

Fledgling Freddie
I was going through my favourites list when i saw this bookmark for FH and it brought many happy memories. So i thought i'd just pop in and say hello. :)

(This is the original Strondor btw). So how's everyone doing? Is the RvR as good as ever. Are First Cohort still going? Are albs still zergy? ;p

After quitting DAOC about 20 months ago, I stopped MMorpgs altogether for about a year. Then I got tempted back to the darkside and played WOW for about 6 months (with the likes of Parlain, Quicksilver , Hotrats and co). The trouble was after DAOC's RvR (as bad you may think it is at times) WOW's PvP seemed utterly crap. :(

These days I'm playing The Movies Online and i can thoroughly recommend it.
At the moment I have 2 Top Ten movies in the online community
(I blame Tilda for making that movie of strondor when i left the game hehe);
If your interested you can watch them here:

http://movies.lionhead.com/movie/14560
http://movies.lionhead.com/movie/9202

Hope you are well and having fun. Cya :)

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
Word up homie.

You're right about WOW's pvp - it aint great at the moment. There's more to life than gank however. :) Drop by on Burning Legion / Horde sometime if you still have an account, it would be good to catch up m8.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
strondor said:
The trouble was after DAOC's RvR (as bad you may think it is at times) WOW's PvP seemed utterly crap. :(
Quoted for truth. Still playing WoW, though. Guess I'm a dumbass with too much time on my hands. :)

Edit: We have even decided within the guild that we're gonna focus on PvE. Didn't see that one coming^^

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
tookha said:
Edit: We have even decided within the guild that we're gonna focus on PvE. Didn't see that one coming^^

Can u focus on anything else than pve in WoW ;)

Hiya Strond :cheers:
Well Fc still active but with alot of different members than during your time. Rvr is pretty good atm with alot of new guilds to fight and good activity mainly due to the clustering Exc-Pryd. And yes albs still zerg.

funny movies and great to see you around!

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
strondor said:
I was going through my favourites list when i saw this bookmark for FH and it brought many happy memories. So i thought i'd just pop in and say hello. :)

(This is the original Strondor btw). So how's everyone doing? Is the RvR as good as ever. Are First Cohort still going? Are albs still zergy? ;p

After quitting DAOC about 20 months ago, I stopped MMorpgs altogether for about a year. Then I got tempted back to the darkside and played WOW for about 6 months (with the likes of Parlain, Quicksilver , Hotrats and co). The trouble was after DAOC's RvR (as bad you may think it is at times) WOW's PvP seemed utterly crap. :(

These days I'm playing The Movies Online and i can thoroughly recommend it.
At the moment I have 2 Top Ten movies in the online community
(I blame Tilda for making that movie of strondor when i left the game hehe);
If your interested you can watch them here:

http://movies.lionhead.com/movie/14560
http://movies.lionhead.com/movie/9202

Hope you are well and having fun. Cya :)

Glad to hear from you Dude =) , My Brother (Sirex) will be glad to know you managed to get away from the Monkeys who stole you :(

Tilda

Hey strond!

Long time no see!
Do you use msn at all? :p
RvR is still awesome, although a classic server (no ToA to do, woo!) has just opened and so far thats proving awesome fun!

Onlyone

Fledgling Freddie
:fluffle: Hiii strondor nice to hear from U aint that long time ago i did talk about u hehe :)
Well i'm still playing daoc but dunno for how long. I'm going to try out dark and light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom