Orge's Might quest once again

C

Chubby

Hi all second time ive posted this as the last one was deleted some how.

Anyway to get to the point im trying to arrange this quest becuase a lot of ppl are needed to complete it.
If we can get enough ppl for this i will sort a date for the raid.

So if anyone is interested plz leave a post of pm me ingame either Aliya or doku so i can work out number and how many cleric we have :)

Thanks and cya guys soon

G

Galoma

i love to come :)

have Mincer(50) and Cleric(49) that needs to do it... can bring either... but prolly the Cleric :) post the date in good time... and not a day when im drunk or just have hangover :)

hope to C more raids soon :)

J

Jarahl Valinor

Got Infil and Cleric who needs it, prolly brining Cleric, but make it a saturday plz, army prohibits me from attending during regular days

A

Antedeluvian

My Reaver need da belt!!!, i'll be there.

Btw, we must carry rams, need 3.

C

Chubby

I was thinking of this saturday or sunday but it all depends on how many ppl we have since the main boss ranges from 60+ from what i have read.

G

Galoma

:)

set a date... i recomend sauterday... but just set it so ppl know what too do... ohh... make sure it aint on the same time as a Sidi raid or something. :)

M

mcdonalds

Xoboll & Myself need it for our 50 palas...

So set a date and time and we will be there :)

C

Chubby

ok i make the raid saturday 3nd January about 3 pm gmt so we all meet at Caer Diogel to start the quest, but if there not enough ppl i might have to call it off to a later date, so i cya you guys 2morrow :)

R

rugged

Hmmm, i do hope enough ppl show up, as there is an open-invite Sidi raid going on as well.

K

Keogh

Originally posted by rugged
Hmmm, i do hope enough ppl show up, as there is an open-invite Sidi raid going on as well.

But the open invite Sidi raid does have a couple of pre claims on weapon drops so that'll probably reduce the number going.

(thats not a critcism of the Sidi raid organisers btw)

G

Galoma

well im gonna be there with a cleric... hope the turnout is good :)

C

Chubby

Thanks to who ever turned up for the quest, sorry we didn't end up finishing it as we were slighty short of ppl but we gave it ago :)

Anyway i will try to arrange another date but so many good damn sidi raids are on u can never do anything, plus i have to go back to uni this friday , so if anyone know any good date this week post them so we can arrange it again otherwise next week my brother will sort out a date for another attempt at it

Thanks and good for the future

G

Galoma

Friday :)))) uber day :)) or just any normal weekday.... weekends sucks :) since there is sidi all the time....

R

rugged

Count me in for a retry as well ;)
Twas a nice attempt this one, but we simply couldn't kill fast enough with so few ppl... Ah well, better luck (and more peeps) next time ;p

Edit: Sucky spelling (Seems to get worse instead of better with every month that passes) ;)

K

Khalen

I'll be there next time I was on that sidi raid but I frankly waisted my time again on a public raid. So count me in with either 2 or might even come with 3 chars (only 1 needs it). And ofcourse I'll bring my cleric.

I

iskander_dymas

Would need to do it aswell with one of my newer chars

C

curcussa

Well if you set a new date i'll have some friends who need the belt too & will attend ......

Users who are viewing this thread