Organizing Ordered ML raids

Dicer

Fledgling Freddie
Will there be ordered raids like in sidi or dragon raids or will this server fall into mayhem when alliances and guilds will ruin each other raids?

DICER

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Lots of alliance raids will be done for sure.

Go ahead and make some public raids tho.

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
I think it'll be a little more like when the SOA quest came into being...

About 9fg's sat just outside the spawn site patiently w8ing their turn. But then there's always the selflish B*stards who have to go ruin it for every1 else

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Name and shame :(
Camps have to be respected.
Regards, Glottis

Fun thing is when you respect it doesn't mean that dude who you left alone respects it too... Some of them just abuse that..

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Its less of a problem than Sidi (unless I misunderstand something) cos if things are double booked you can all go into one bg to complete it?

Kian

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Its less of a problem than Sidi (unless I misunderstand something) cos if things are double booked you can all go into one bg to complete it?

Some of them... a few steps have to be done as 1 group or even solo I believe.

The REAL problems are going to be around the more popular artifacts, I think.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Javai said:
Plzzzz no more booking sheet...

There are 3 solo incounters, and 10ish FG encounters... The rest is BG so everyone can join in...
The more the easier for most...

As soon as HB has done the solo and FG encounters ill post here when we do BG encounters and everyone can join in...

Kenshee Himura

Fledgling Freddie
Dicer said:
Will there be ordered raids like in sidi or dragon raids or will this server fall into mayhem when alliances and guilds will ruin each other raids?

DICER

Friday there's gonna be a massive zerg anyway so just /yell I need grp for ML's and you'll prolly get one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom