Organizer software?

Nate

FH is my second home
Been after one of these for a while, something that you can make notes in for every day of the year etc kind of like a diary but will alert you if it's a meeting or such stuff. Microsoft Outlook is an example but I don't really want to buy that, any suggestions for a program that can help me organize my heavy schedule?

If not, I guess Cornokz will have to become my receptionist aswell as my bitch..pay is still out of the question!

edit: Just found an OpenSource program called Open Office, anyone know about this program? Can't seem to get the web site to load :(

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Been after one of these for a while, something that you can make notes in for every day of the year etc kind of like a diary but will alert you if it's a meeting or such stuff. Microsoft Outlook is an example but I don't really want to buy that, any suggestions for a program that can help me organize my heavy schedule?

If not, I guess Cornokz will have to become my receptionist aswell as my bitch..pay is still out of the question!

edit: Just found an OpenSource program called Open Office, anyone know about this program? Can't seem to get the web site to load :(

Open Office is an rival to Microsoft Office, but it is free and opensource and therefor TEH WIN!
I like it and prefere it to MS Office.

When I think about it, don't google have something that makes you do this?
Like the google desktopbarthingy.

I'll look into it and return when I find something usefull.

EDIT:
Google Calendar is what I were thinking about. Free and all.
Give it a look and see if you like it.

Take care

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Open Office looks nice and nifty but it's really nothing compared to MS Office tbh. Just grab a 'copy' of Outlook, still one of the best all-around email clients.

Nate

FH is my second home
Tried out Open Office, doesn't seem to have an organizer but Google Calender is exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks a lot echome!+rep! :D

ps. condomemogaxsux0r

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Tried out Open Office, doesn't seem to have an organizer but Google Calender is exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks a lot echome!+rep! :D

ps. condomemogaxsux0r

You are most welcome.

Nope open office is more like MS office, word/excal etc. But take a look at it if you like free of use opensource programs.

Take care:fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom