Organising Hardcore Moderngrave group..

Cwini

Fledgling Freddie
Regrettably I might have a problem tomorrow.

My ISP decided to cut me off last night (so I missed the dragon raid too /cry) and this morning I still havent been reconnected.

If BTOpenwoe can get their act together I should be ok .. but im not holding my breath - it might be an idea to get another healer and I could sit on standby - Just in case.

As for the healer spot outside the group - You need high PAC, not mend. The job there isnt to heal (although its part of it to keep the pet alive) its more to stun the mobs when they are tightly packed under all that PBAE spammage ;)

Good luck .. will post when I get home to see if they (BT) have got their act together.

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to say it's canceled, due to un-forseen issues I cannot make it tomorrow untill about 3-4pm :/ Extreamly sorry but I have IRL issues to take care off which require all my attention. Once again, extreamly sorry. =( Really wanted to get this done aswell

snarf

Fledgling Freddie
To bad :)

But hey lets start at 5pm CET and make it a 10 hour session to
3 am ? :=)

/Gringle

Ayana

Fledgling Freddie
I'm still up for it if you decide to start the group sometime later during the day.

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
Shame. :(

I'm gona head to Mod early in the morning anyway but guess I'll be looking to join a random group now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom