Organ donation

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
You may have heard increased media coverage with regards to the NHS Organ Donor Register. It is now possible to register online so that you can help someone else to live after your death.

I know it can seem like a bit of a morbid subject, but this sort of thing can save hundreds of lives every year, and you never know when you may be in need of a transplant.

You can find out more about organ donation, and register yourself as a donor by visiting their site: www.uktransplant.org.uk

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I'll probably donate after i'm gone, like i have any need for them then.

Should also change the rules so you have to opt out of the register, imo.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I've been an organ donar for a while. Signed up at my local doctors office a few years ago. This is highly uncommon in Norway though.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No! My organs! Can't have 'em!

organ_today.jpg

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
havent signet up an duno if i wil but it does seem like the right thing to do so guess i will do it eventurly :) think about it what if they think of a way to raise you from the dead an you lost all your Organs?

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
think about it what if they think of a way to raise you from the dead an you lost all your Organs?

If they think of a way to raise people from the dead, a lack of shrivelled up, desiccated rotting organs is going to be the least of your worries.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Serbitar said:
gifv kidney pls, someone took mine :/

BTW are you getting another one to replace the old one, or do you just have to run on one cylinder for the rest of your life?

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Naetha said:
BTW are you getting another one to replace the old one, or do you just have to run on one cylinder for the rest of your life?

the old one cylinder, fortunately this one works perfectly at the mo.

i have to be relatively careful about my drinking habits, can't get pissed all the time any more

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Naetha said:
If they think of a way to raise people from the dead, a lack of shrivelled up, desiccated rotting organs is going to be the least of your worries.

yeah, your main worry will be brrrraaaaaaiiiiiiiiiinnnnsssssssssssssssss \o/

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Serbitar said:
the old one cylinder, fortunately this one works perfectly at the mo.

i have to be relatively careful about my drinking habits, can't get pissed all the time any more

lol that sucks :( :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom