Ordering

T

Tilda

O

old.tRoG

Gamestop.

Import Madness have had very bad reviews from other users.

G

gramaton

DO NOT USE IMPORTCRAPNESS!!!!

Seriously they are twats

N

-Nxs-

Gamestop without a doubt. I ordered from the 3 big players and heres what happened.

Import Madness
Placed order before release date, on the 28th the game was released, no email, no update on site - two days later they change their website to say all orders will ship today, still no email, status on ordering page says PENDING - 7 days after release date still no email, order status remains on PENDING, now ive cancelled.

DVD BoxOffice
Ordered before release date - nothing heard on the 28th, 29th, or 30th however on the 31st they changed the status to SHIPPED - horahh, 6 days later the game arrives (from a 2 day courier charge !!!!) It turns out dvdboxoffice didnt ship till the 4th but changed the site so people couldnt cancel and used some lame excuse - anyway game arrived today from DHL

GameStop - the game was released on tuesday 28th, 3 days later on the 31st people who had ordered from gamestop were playing - the first in the UK !!! I ordered from gamestop on Monday 3rd November, thats way after the other two sites - the game arrived Wednesday !!! full tracking was provided and very good contact information - the only drawback was UPS asking for £17.10 in VAT and customs charges

T

Tilda

Originally posted by -Nxs-
GameStop - the game was released on tuesday 28th, 3 days later on the 31st people who had ordered from gamestop were playing - the first in the UK !!! I ordered from gamestop on Monday 3rd November, thats way after the other two sites - the game arrived Wednesday !!! full tracking was provided and very good contact information - the only drawback was UPS asking for £17.10 in VAT and customs charges

But dosn't £44 just to order it and then another £17 for UPS strike you as a tad expensive?

S

Silent Shadow

The guy ordered 3 copies.
Either he's rich, or he's crazy :p

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Silent Shadow
The guy ordered 3 copies.
Either he's rich, or he's crazy :p

so £17 isnt standard thing from UPS?

S

spathi

with me i ordered from importmadness 25th Oct, changed to "shipped" on 2nd of November and nothing yet, no tracking details, email, nothing. gonna hold out till saturday and if its not here then i will kick off

V

Vegy

Go to your local cex shop if you are fortunate to have one like me :p, £50 for it there

S

Silent Shadow

lol... read my thread about Dvdboxoffice...

F

Faeldawn

Read the ordering threads for SW:G imo.

Importmadness was hopeless, in fact hopeless would be a compliment to them.

DVDboxoffice werent great, but a few did manage to get their orders, allbeit a few days late.

Gamestop was reliable.

This is the main thread, may help you choose.

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=67872

[edit] actually its mainly full of blah-blah, but some handy stuff in there, cant find the other import threads :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom