Ordering CE Edition

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Afternoon Guys,

I am looking to pre-order the CE edition of WAR but everywhere seems sold out, can anyone help as of what i should do to be able to get in nice and early.

If anyone knows me or Bahumat get in touch, we will be making a PvP guild on the open RvR server (hopefully it will end up a FFA PVP server!). If old friends are looking for a place to reunite lost connections come join us, could be a requiem situation all over again!

Thanks for anyones help.

Tom
Fuddle
Camlann

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi matey

HMV stores i know many of them are still selling the CE version there is 4 left in our local store. have a phone about maybe you will be lucky where u live.

Derian

Fledgling Freddie
I think everywhere i sold out now, but there are some retail stores that claim to still be able to get the CE on release. Although i prolly wouldn't believe them.

Sounding noobish but what does FFA stand for?

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Hi matey

HMV stores i know many of them are still selling the CE version there is 4 left in our local store. have a phone about maybe you will be lucky where u live.

Which store is that? :D

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks matey,

1 thing i dont understand, ill try and explain as best i can.

- I pre order Warhammer Online CE.
- The game is sent to my address on the release day.
- How can i then get into the early release to CE owners if i receive the game on the release day :(

Sorry if this is a stupid question that has already been covered.

Regards
Tom.

(Note FFA = Free For All - Anyone can attack anyone if they dont have a flag)

Derian

Fledgling Freddie
(Note FFA = Free For All - Anyone can attack anyone if they dont have a flag)

So like the DAoC pvp server? where you could go say alb vs alb ? Or Destruction v Destruction in any zone? Would just prefer to be Destro v Order with lots of rvr in all zones. :)

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Correct, i played camlann for 4 years ;x

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
- How can i then get into the early release to CE owners if i receive the game on the release day :(

i assume we will be able to download the client or more hopefully it will be a patch to the open beta / headstart client we would already have by then as CE pre-order owners. What I mean is we will download it once and just patch as needed right through and into release.

Probably won't know until nearer the time if we'll have to download the whole client again for open beta and/or headstart I guess.

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Ok thats fine, but now i seek a source to buy/pre-order the headstart pack as i cant seem to buy it anywhere :D

Thanks everyone for words of wizdom.

JeevesFan

Fledgling Freddie
Well to be honest you're a few months late, or a few weeks early. The collector's edition sold like hotcakes and is realistically sold out. The normal edition isn't available for preordering yet, but should be sometime soon.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
There's tal;k of a special edition version but i think you already know that!

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
There is no special edition, just the accronyms are a little confusing - there is only the CE (collectors Edition) and the SE (Standard Edition)

e0b1ff

Fledgling Freddie
it's possible that some retailers will have them after the OB phase when those who do not like it will cancel or those who deside to go with the US version instead

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks matey,

1 thing i dont understand, ill try and explain as best i can.

- I pre order Warhammer Online CE.
- The game is sent to my address on the release day.

Sorry if this is a stupid question that has already been covered.

Regards
Tom.

(Note FFA = Free For All - Anyone can attack anyone if they dont have a
flag)

When you preorder online you get the main game box the day of release etc . but you should be sent 3 key codes via email for open beta / head start and the ingame item.
You register these on the euro web site ( when its up and ready to take the codes) and then you down load the client from the web site.

If you buy from a shop they will give you a card with the 3 codes on for which you do the same register the codes and download the clinet for beta.
And go back toi the shop on the day of release and pick up the main disks and the rest of the stuff you get with the ce version.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
If you pre-order the CE online you may well in fact get the codes in a slimline DVD case exatly the same as if you had bought in a high street store and not in an email at all.

Derian

Fledgling Freddie
Pre-ordered off Play.com in March and received my Slimline case with my codes in it around June time i think. Been sitting near my computer for what seems like ages.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Pre-ordered of amazon and got slim case 2 days later, main order still pending. So depending where you ordered, you either get a email or a slim case.
If email then maybe check the email folder of that company under your preferences?

Faya

Bahumat

FH is my second home
There is no special edition, just the accronyms are a little confusing - there is only the CE (collectors Edition) and the SE (Standard Edition)

Ahh sorry that's what I meant :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom