<<<ORDER>>> What career do you do you look forward to playing the most? <<<ORDER>>>

&lt;&lt;&lt;ORDER&gt;&gt;&gt; What career do you do you look forward to playing the most? &lt;&lt;&l

• Ironbreaker

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • Runepriest

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Engineer

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Bright Wizard

Votes: 41 16.4%
  • Warrier Priest

• Witch Hunter

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Sword Master

Votes: 14 5.6%
  • Archmage

Votes: 26 10.4%
  • Shadow Warrior

Votes: 43 17.2%
  • White Lion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liffster

Fledgling Freddie
Will be between Isha/Vaul AM and Scout/Skirmish SW. Love the utility AM offers, tho supposedly less developed than shaman atm.. Will try both in open beta and see which I prefer to go with on release.

Very surprised AM is sweeping the poll atm..

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
good idea, at least we get some actual numbers on who's going to play what :)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I keep changing my mind! I want to kill stuff, but I don't like one dimensional characters. I was pretty set on playing a shadow warrior, but the more I look at the runepriest the more excited I get about it.

Then I see that in this poll they are running as equal favourites ... and I hate playing an overplayed class too. Grrr, what to do!

Dimitris

Fledgling Freddie
dunno much about this game, but if shadow warrior has similarites with the old daoc ranger, then i ll give it a shot

sloand

Fledgling Freddie
Im gonna start with the Shadow warrior for solo play until i sort a guild out. If white lion gets the pet fixed then that or Archmage are high on the list.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
SW or AM atm, probably AM first as healers seem to be needed always (as in every MMORPG ;p).
SW just for some solo fun in RvR as it was the most fun char I played in the beta although it prob going to get hit by the nerf bat really quick after release.

lerusius

Fledgling Freddie
I voted shadow warrior, even tho my main is going to be a destruction character I will make a shadow warrior alt, but I'm also thinking about the Iron Breaker, Swordmaster and White Lion

Ypnos

Fledgling Freddie
I was going to say SW, but looks like every man and his dog is going SW :p

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
I voted shadow warrior, even tho my main is going to be a destruction character I will make a shadow warrior alt, but I'm also thinking about the Iron Breaker, Swordmaster and White Lion

Not sure you will be able to do that as you will be limited to one faction. Either Destro or Order.

Oh and SW's are cannon fodder without protection from other players.

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
I had Shadow Warrior in mind for a long time, but will drop the idea I think... Many ppl seem to chose this toon. It seems to be a very powerfull one atm, so you could pretty much expect it too be hit with the nerf bat eventually?

I might stick with something more melee then, like the witch hunter or white lion... we'll see :)

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
I had Shadow Warrior in mind for a long time, but will drop the idea I think... Many ppl seem to chose this toon. It seems to be a very powerfull one atm, so you could pretty much expect it too be hit with the nerf bat eventually?

I might stick with something more melee then, like the witch hunter or white lion... we'll see :)

Ranged DPs classes for order,

Bright Wizard = UBER DPS
Shadow Warrior = functional class, balanced
Engineer = getting buffed as too hard for the masses to play well.

SW ain't all that, BW is the heavy hitter, the reason to pick the SW over the BW is so the desruction horde doesn't charge you first. There is a small utility benefit to the SW too.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
bright wizard because quite simply theres probably no more useful class while under siege in a keep 5 BW and a couple of healers to keep ya topped up while u explode constantly on 100 combustion is just pain incarnate for DES :)

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Grace/rest Salavation "Warrior Priest", why you wrote there btw "Warrier", keys I and O arent enough far for make a typing error.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Grace/rest Salavation "Warrior Priest", why you wrote there btw "Warrier", keys I and O arent enough far for make a typing error.

Stop nit-picking about peoples spelling and what does the distance between the I and O keys have to do with spelling Warrior with an E instead of an O? If you mean the E and O keys then at least make sure your petty whine makes sense before you post it.

pikeh

Resident Freddy

Lol, worst 'Grammar Police' post I've seen for ages.
Salavation?

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
and,
Grace/rest Salavation "Warrior Priest", not any Warrier??!! Maybe you're trying hunt posts, but do falls in basic things - like character's name, let this job next time on someone faithfull

ROFLOL
Well I'm very sorry to have upset you Oh Great Spellchecker, shame you didn't become a Grammermaster :kissit:.
BTW ,I put this poll up at 2 in the morning and I was a bit tired, hence the error.
I thought it was a good idea for a poll, so I did it, but I never thought I'd get flamed for a spelling mistake,lol.
Anyway instead of picking holes in other peoples polls/threads, why don't you put some up of your own, that should be a giggle, or you could just go back to being a speed hump!

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
As im going destruction it wont be my main, but ill deffo make a witch hunter alt

pito

Loyal Freddie
freddy u rock got my key see u guys ingame and here!!!

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
going witch hunter with the GK's and when released going hammerer......

shame a class that was my first choice got cut:(

:england:

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
Archmage is a defo for me!!

Well someone has to keep this unruly bunch alive :p

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
Bright Wizard for the win,

Unfortunately it seems these classes are gender specific which sucks kind of, I mean I want to play a female char not a male ginger :(

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
Bright Wizard for the win,

Unfortunately it seems these classes are gender specific which sucks kind of, I mean I want to play a female char not a male ginger :(

Bright Wizards are not gender specific. They can be both male and female.

The only gender specific classes are; Witch Elf(female), Chosen(male), Marauder(male) and Greenskins; Shamans, Squig Herders, Black orcs. Greenskins are neither male nor female.

rayben

Fledgling Freddie
I wish the BW would have been on the Destruction side. Then I wouldn't even consider getting an alt on Order :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom