Order vs destruction

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Is order actually winning anywhere at the moment, I'm on axe bite pass and we currently own NO keeps! I can foresee it getting worse and to the point where destruction are stream rollering into out city on a weekly basis.

I sit here now fuming at the RVR I just did in troll country and at how easily the destruction side seems to push us back.

Does anybody know if things are going to get better or should I just quit now before I have to start paying?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Destruction own every keep i've seen on Karak 8 peaks, although can't speak for other servers (in tier 3, done all tier 3 areas).

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
My experience on Orrud is the same from zone control/keep ownership perspective - Destro own most things most of the time.

That doesn't mean we have bad RvR though, my guild actually does pretty well on the whole, and everybody is having fun - so it's never going to stop us from playing.

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
it will even itself out mate in the long run, dont worry about it, besides it can be great fun fighting defensively for you capital :)

pez

Can't get enough of FH
My experience on Orrud is the same from zone control/keep ownership perspective - Destro own most things most of the time.

That doesn't mean we have bad RvR though, my guild actually does pretty well on the whole, and everybody is having fun - so it's never going to stop us from playing.

Yeah I am playing on Orrud but I think things are getting better. Of the 3 servers I have tried its be far the most RvR active (both scenarios and open world) and most balanced.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Destruction own every keep i've seen on Karak 8 peaks, although can't speak for other servers (in tier 3, done all tier 3 areas).

Most people are in tier 2 at the moment though, and order own at least 1 keep on each pairing in tier 2..They actually own 5/6 t2 keeps.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Also I think the main reason we are owning the Tier3/4 keeps on destro 8p is because we have quite a few ppl 35-40 already, apparently a fair few more than Order does.

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
aye it is/was true today, we had most of the T2 keeps

T3 and T4 is indeed still too far of for most of the order population.. We have very little people in level 30s at the moment

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
Same applies to Bulok. Chaos own everything. In our case it seems as if there are still far to few people playing Order. Ive wondered through the t2 RvR areas on my own - there are usually always some chaos around keeping an eye on things but never enough order to chalenge them. If things dont even out soon we are going to have a server very top heavy with chaos. Its rare I can find a group to do anything. But my guild is now growing slowly and people are lvling up so hopefully we shall start challenging soon.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No, on hirn it is fairly even although I am only in tier2. Keeps change hands quite often, but no one side is really dominating.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
It was pretty good last night on 8peaks. Reminded me of old-school DAoC keep raids.

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Only been up to tier2 on Karak-Azgal, but so far it seems pretty balanced.

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Yeah I am playing on Orrud but I think things are getting better. Of the 3 servers I have tried its be far the most RvR active (both scenarios and open world) and most balanced.

Please disregard that statement. Orrud is terrible. We have huge queues and no RvR at all. Nothing to see here. Move along. We dont have cake.
;)

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Please disregard that statement. Orrud is terrible. We have huge queues and no RvR at all. Nothing to see here. Move along. We dont have cake.
;)

:iagree:

Horrible players really all of them, I tell you, worst community ever!

Gesta

Loyal Freddie
Is order actually winning anywhere at the moment, I'm on axe bite pass and we currently own NO keeps! I can foresee it getting worse and to the point where destruction are stream rollering into out city on a weekly basis.

I sit here now fuming at the RVR I just did in troll country and at how easily the destruction side seems to push us back.

Does anybody know if things are going to get better or should I just quit now before I have to start paying?

I played four times last night in troll country, 1st time order won 500/12, second time we won not as convincingly but still with ease, 3rd and 4th destruction won in an almost mirrored fashion. swings n roundabouts in my opinion

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry, you're right, I was thinking of Eight peaks, roll there. Orrud is full of nothing but 13 year old Chinese kids.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
I played four times last night in troll country, 1st time order won 500/12, second time we won not as convincingly but still with ease, 3rd and 4th destruction won in an almost mirrored fashion. swings n roundabouts in my opinion

A few points here. Is this on axe bit pass? which side do you play on? and are you talking about the scenario because I was talking about keep ownership, of which last I checked we own one in the elf lands. I imagine thats gone by now.

I can see this game being dominated by insomniac guilds who jujst raid keeps in the early hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom