Order of the Unseen

Miina Ashera

Loyal Freddie
Feeling a bit nostalgic and do miss old times with old friends and since I lost all old movies in a computer accident would it be nice to get my hands on a few of them. Question: Anyone who have the old "Order of the Unseen" movies ?

~Signed Miina

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Feeling a bit nostalgic and do miss old times with old friends and since I lost all old movies in a computer accident would it be nice to get my hands on a few of them. Question: Anyone who have the old "Order of the Unseen" movies ?

~Signed Miina

I'll see if I can ask Shanaia where they might be hosted.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
*comes out of hiding*

Oh my god HI Miina! It is so nice to hear from you.

Ah the Unseen... such good memories, probably the best period of my gaming life. but I did not realise that it left such good memories with others as well!

I have most of the Unseen movies on my hard drive still but non are hosted online atm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-eaQn2RrJY is the only one I could find on Youtube (not even uploaded by me! *snif*)

Great to hear from you again! PM me your email address and I'll send you the links when I upload the movies!

Miina Ashera

Loyal Freddie
Nice to hear from you, thought you were hiding far away *smiles*

tried to write a PM but -"Shanaia has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space".

Will try again later.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Haven't seen it, sorry (Aww come on... I had too do it! :p)

elanoreth

Fledgling Freddie
hi old timers

Hiya miina I bumped into you in the frontiers a month or so back, defending a ren tower or somthing but you ran off. I've still got most of the old movies though i think they are all on my old pc or archived somewhere on a random backup drive i'll try to dig them out at some point.

*hugs* miss the old days too... was thinking about them today some of the best times i ever had online with you guys shame all things have their time really.

Elanoreth/Jadar/Linsha/dhamon
All still in the unseen hanging on to the good ol' days

Wish i had more time online nowdays really.

Miina Ashera

Loyal Freddie
Hiya miina I bumped into you in the frontiers a month or so back, defending a ren tower or somthing but you ran off.

Wonder what scared me away that time :)

I've still got most of the old movies though i think they are all on my old pc or archived somewhere on a random backup drive i'll try to dig them out at some point.

Would love to get me hands on the movies so please send a PM if you find them.

*hugs* miss the old days too... was thinking about them today some of the best times i ever had online with you guys shame all things have their time really.

Elanoreth/Jadar/Linsha/dhamon
All still in the unseen hanging on to the good ol' days

Wish i had more time online nowdays really.

My both computers gave up after a long and faithful duty in daoc, so will take some time before im back again im afraid.. But I'll most likely be back again as latest after the summer when new plats have flooded my bank account and if there are any people left on Dyvet. I will still troll the forums now and then though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom