order gets a boost

Status
Not open for further replies.

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
Posted on offical forum:

-------------------------------------------------------------

A true warrior enter the battle where needed the most. Join the ranks of Order on one of the servers listed below, and the Gods themselves will smile upon you, granting 20% bonus to Experience and Renown gain for a limited time.
20% Experience and Renown bonus to Order:
Alarielle
Clar Karond
Karak Ungor
Karak-Izor
Karak-Norn
Karak-Vlag
Karaz-a-Karak
Makaisson
Tiranoc
Tor Anroc
Worlds Edge Mountains
Yvresse
Zhufbar
Please note that there is currently a display issue active, resulting in the bonus servers not being indicated as such on the server list. Rest assured, the bonus is applied correctly on these servers. Our technicians are working jointly with Mythic, attempting to resolve this as soon as possible. We will update this post when the problem is resolved.

-------------------------------------------------------------

What I want to know is how come Burlock didnt get the same treatment? as our order ranks are no better than anywhere else.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
It should have to do with population issues. But that's just a guess...

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
I'm surprised Iorlas hasn't posted on here informing us all that there is no population imbalance and this whole thing is a mistake.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
That's plenty of underpopulated servers for game which sold 750k copies.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I'm surprised Iorlas hasn't posted on here informing us all that there is no population imbalance and this whole thing is a mistake.

Those aint the servers most Freddyshouse users play though, KEP, Hirn, Burlok, Azgal, Orrund etc are all fine. Slightly more Destro players but server caps help reduce the damage from that

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie

If the servers where full on BOTH sides and had que's then yes indeed i would say there is no population imbalance, unless, as i have said before Destro has a bigger population cap than order FULL servers should have the same either side.Although you have tried your best i'm affraid you fail miserably at making me look wrong i have only ever refered to FULL servers on both sides.:twak:

Thanks for thinking of me tho i'm flattered.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like 00dave has crawled back under his trolling rock.:lol:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
That's plenty of underpopulated servers for game which sold 750k copies.

not servers, realms. on said underpopulated order realms theres usually a 500+ queue for dest. wich means the SERVER isnt underpopulated.

00dave

Seems like 00dave has crawled back under his trolling rock.:lol:

You know in all the years of posting on the BW and FH forums I have never seem so many accusations of trolling as I have in the past month or so. Is this the reason why the general thread guys hate the DAoC guys so much.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
You know in all the years of posting on the BW and FH forums I have never seem so many accusations of trolling as I have in the past month or so. Is this the reason why the general thread guys hate the DAoC guys so much.

heheh nothing against the daoc guys at all..i played the game from beta onwards for 5yrs.look up the deffinition of "trolling" it's exactly what you did.I have nothing against you or any one else but why try to belittle me in a thread that i had not even posted in?If you had taken the time to see exactly what my points were and are on FULL SERVERS and the question of population imbalance you wouldn't now be looking like such a dick:wub:

00dave

heheh nothing against the daoc guys at all..i played the game from beta onwards for 5yrs.look up the deffinition of "trolling" it's exactly what you did.I have nothing against you or any one else but why try to belittle me in a thread that i had not even posted in?If you had taken the time to see exactly what my points were and are on FULL SERVERS and the question of population imbalance you wouldn't now be looking like such a dick:wub:

I wasn't refering to you I was refering to comments made on the general forum about some of the DAoC forum posters and their attitudes.

Your comments about population balance do seem to blanket these forums whenever they refer to imbalances in the game. Sometimes you have been specific about servers that are both full but you seem determined to belittle those who claim they have experienced populations inbalances and people who claim the overall population is inbalanced, which it is but that's a whole different subject.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
I wasn't refering to you I was refering to comments made on the general forum about some of the DAoC forum posters and their attitudes.

Your comments about population balance do seem to blanket these forums whenever they refer to imbalances in the game. Sometimes you have been specific about servers that are both full but you seem determined to belittle those who claim they have experienced populations inbalances and people who claim the overall population is inbalanced, which it is but that's a whole different subject.

No i don't blanket anything.Lets see now YOU dragged ME into this thread about population imbalances,i simply responed to YOUR attempt at trolling.When i then point out to you that it is YOU that is trolling you then try to turn it around to it being my fault.I'm sorry but if you want to drag me into a conversation expect me to answer,again i'm sorry if i make you look like a dick but then again YOU started it.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie

BTW.. sure looks like your reffering to me.
Now go crawl back under your rock there's a good troll

00dave

BTW.. sure looks like your reffering to me.
Now go crawl back under your rock there's a good troll

Oh ffs your ability to misinterpret peoples words is getting annoying. So let me clear this up.

Yes I was refering to you.

You obviously misread this because you assumed I was refering to you when I wasn't, it was a general observation of the warhammer forums followed by a rhetorical question. so I then posted

So really you're the one who looks like a dick now but this thread has degenerated into an arguement between the two of us so really we have to take each others word for it. You think I'm a dick and I think you're a dick* so lets both put our keyboards down and call it quits.

*only I'm right

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Oh ffs your ability to misinterpret peoples words is getting annoying. So let me clear this up.

Yes I was refering to you.

You obviously misread this because you assumed I was refering to you when I wasn't, it was a general observation of the warhammer forums followed by a rhetorical question. so I then posted

So really you're the one who looks like a dick now but this thread has degenerated into an arguement between the two of us so really we have to take each others word for it. You think I'm a dick and I think you're a dick* so lets both put our keyboards down and call it quits.

*only I'm right

ok your right.Tho YOU still dragged ME into this thread so as you can no longer bullshit your way out of the hole you have so eliquantly dug yourself we will indeed call it quits:lol:
off you go now back under your rock

00dave

BTW I'm pretty sure trolls mostly lived under bridges..........mostly

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Na your thinking of bridge underlings.. Rock trolls deffo live under rocks;)

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Do you have to do this in every single thread?

..No wait, nevermind that - forgot how amusing it is for the rest of us. :)

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I do love the way he keeps repeating "go back under your rock" as if it gets funnier with repetition.

By the way - it doesn't.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie

You post off-topic on a thread attempting to get another forum user to respond in kind by issuing a personal challenge, thats taunting, thats trolling, thats flame baiting and thats a ban-stick-whackable offense on this forum as it was on BW.

Also accusations of hatred does not help your cause...whatever your cause may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom