Orc squad leader

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Place names here if you know who killed him + guild name, not for flame, just for statics.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
i know who did it!. Blow From <Custodia Malacitana>..

and yes im just kidding as im extreamly bored right now :p ^^

why dont you come US servers Blow ?:)

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Does the orc spot not work anymore? went there to PL myself a char today, but when i pulled the leader the orcs didnt pop! :(

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
was it the one right next to the tree if not it wont work if it was then i dont know

Death

Fledgling Freddie
Orcs is bugged some time m8, iv been there a few times and pulled SL and nothing pops best bet is try both pry and excal! theres also a way to reset the orcs cant remember u have to kill somthing near Krondon i think dont quote me on that,

And about some one killing iSL iv been there, theres nothing in COC about killing SL its just bad patter so theres nothing u can do sorry. u can Flame them all u want i wodent bother tho!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Hmm, so if someone kills them when no one else is even about you want them named? Or you just want them named if kill it while pl is ongoing?

Confused is all :p As if it the first one then if you try to shame these people then the game even worse then i think.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Someone finished their pl'ing session, killed the orc leader and don't care about anyone else? What's new? :eek:

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Orcs is bugged some time m8, iv been there a few times and pulled SL and nothing pops best bet is try both pry and excal! theres also a way to reset the orcs cant remember u have to kill somthing near Krondon i think dont quote me on that,

And about some one killing iSL iv been there, theres nothing in COC about killing SL its just bad patter so theres nothing u can do sorry. u can Flame them all u want i wodent bother tho!

Isnt it only ToA that got double zones nowdays ?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Death said:
Do u play?? if u did u would know! answer is NO!

The answer is no, because housing is still clustered.
Do you play?? because there's only one SI these days..

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
how to reset here

how to pl at orcs here

hope it helps

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
there is a better spot over on innishal island :) - get yourself a scorcher and head to where the flies congregrate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom