Orbit downloader

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
As of a few days ago all of a sudden for no apparent reason i started getting "download transferred to orbit downloader" every time i try to download a file using chrome.

Problem is that i have never EVER heard of this shit, and neither have i installed anything in the past few days that this might have been attached to.

There's no addon in chrome that suggest it's there, it sure as hell isn't downloading anything, and there's no "orbit" anything coming up when i do a search for it on my PC other then 1 winamp plugin...

So how the fuck do i get rid of it because it's obviously there SOMEWHERE!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I've tried that, i've also scanned with S&D and superantispyware and nothing shows up. And those 2 usually catch just about anything.

I even installed orbit downloader from it's official site and then uninstalled it hoping that would catch whatever it is, but it didn't.

Getting mighty annoyed here...

Kryten

Old Cow.
super antispyway does normally catch everything, including perfectly legitimate files. IT IS WANK.

Why not uninstall Chrome fully, manually delete anything left over behind (and/or use CCleaner to help with that) then reinstall?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Well that worked, still no idea wtf happened tho...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom