Orange T68i

P

PR.

Hi, I am looking at replacing my aging Nokia 7110 the flip is starting to fail and the battery life is barely lasting 2 days.

I have an iPAQ 5450 and would like to replace my mobile with something that will work well with the iPAQ.

I'm currently on Orange PAYG but it on a very old sim card that Orange won't upgrade as I'm "only a PAYG customer". I was looking at the SonyEricsson T68i and wanted GPRS for net access, I don't want a contract as I don't use the phone enough to justify it.

I've discovered that Orange now offer GPRS (£3 per mb no reserve) on PAYG as well as some fairly good price rates.

I've been looking online and founds sites with prices ranging from £189.99 - £129.99 at www.mobileshop.com.

Does anyone know of sites with a cheaper price? nay opinions on the phone?

Y

~YuckFou~

I use the T68i with my 3970. The BT links work fine althoough the phone navigation and buttons are not the best.
I may have this opinion because my last phone was a Nokia 6210 and the T68i is smaller and just different.
I use a UK2 dialup, I don't need loads of data. I only really pick up email and have the Ipaq set up to only get first parts of mail and then I choose what I really need right then. The standard dialup although slower works out best for me. I've heard that setting up the GPRS to BT with the Ipaq is a pain btw.

T

Tom

I have orange gprs on my 3630, connecting is an absolute doddle. you just dl some software from the orange site, and it will connect to the internet each time in about 5 seconds flat

does ur ipaq have bluetooth? if it does, get a bluetooth phone, less hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom