Orange gprs and mms settings for t610.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hopefully one of you guys can help me, as Orange only provided me with gsm data settings.

I had gprs wap and mms settings on my lg phone, because my t610 was bought offline it came with no settings. I want the wap profile settings, data account settings and mms settings for a t610 on Orange.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ch3tan, I can list the settings for WAP in my Orange 6310i, if thats any help to you? I've never used it, so it might not even work :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Already tried the above xav, I get communication errors using the settings sony provide.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
The only other thing you can do is call 156 - or retry them maybe?

if you look at the properties for the page in the middle of the frameset on those OTA links, it's Mouse2Mobile which sends the OTA's, not SonyEricsson and both SE/Orange pay the company who run Mouse2Mobile (WDS, who I used to work as a dev for) to maintain working data. If they're honestly not working it might be nice to fire out a quick email and let someone know...

With regards to your settings then, you'll probably be best off calling 156 and speaking to the fax and data team (GPRS) for some assistance. The T610 is quirky in that on top of the GPRS APN details it also requires all the IP information which the phone should get via DHCP, details which to my knowledge none of the other mainstream phones of the moment use, so the chances of getting working settings from another user are slim to nothing.

Call 156 from your orange phone, which is free for contract customers and someone is bound to be able to help.

Xav

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom