Orange Coca cola

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Saw it in the cash & carry, though it sounded horrible, doubt i'll try it, i'm normally a huge cola fan but orange cola is just wrong.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well it took those coca cola/ pepsi feckers 15 years to come up with this?! :eek7:

I've been mixing OJ and jaffa/fanta with pepsi/coke as long as i can remember. Dumba Marketing At your Service.

I was well pleased when pepsi(max that is) introduced the twist(Lemon. Come on, rum+coke+lemon? And it took ages again...) and this year the chill series(green apple), which is rather nice.

Still waiting for pepsi to take on cherry so i can be at peace.

Can't stop laughing at the "success" of coke lime, someone actually drinks that septic fluid? :eek6:

Like saying Pepsi Cappucino was a grand f*cking idea.

Anyhootenanny...might try it, sadly coke tastes like grud compared, but the herbal flavor of it might be a nice change.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
There was an orange flavoured Coca Cola here in Sweden some 20 years ago called "Black Orange". It was quite good and rather popular actually. Don't know why they stopped making them.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
It tastes like the orange calpol you used to get! It's awesome!

soze

I am a FH squatter
I though it was really nice shame there is no diet version. (Not that i have seen)

On a more important note Bring Back Tab Clear you fuckers!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
There was an orange flavoured Coca Cola here in Sweden some 20 years ago called "Black Orange". It was quite good and rather popular actually. Don't know why they stopped making them.

Hmm, remember something similar in finland.

You remember Apple soda? That really dark soda that's sweet like a motherf*cker and tastes like apples? :D

Nate

FH is my second home
I've been mixing OJ and jaffa with coke
mvgroup.jpg
with coke?:puke::eek2:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Isn't Jaffa supposed to be like a concentrate in other countries?

We just have ownage foam biscuits. :D

Nate

FH is my second home
yeah, your right Sharma they always get it wrong!!! :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Worthyness of life:

____ English ppl up here

____ Monkeys here

____ The rest of us down here..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
First off:

*upper picture of cherry pepsi here*

:)

Want want want want want!!! :eek: Give cherrypepsi here now! Max ofcourse though, normal pepsi makes me go blargh and lifts my sugar a weeee bit too fast also(minor nuisance)

Second:

Hartwall(company) Jaffa(brand) has many flavors and is one of the best selling orange lemonades around finland. The original taste being orange(hensh the name, jaffa, like with the cake). It's been sold since '49, longer then that silly thing you call a cake, i believe.

So...

yeah, your right Sharma they always get it wrong!!! :D

It's not my problem your lil island is so bloody ignorant :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Hartwall(company) Jaffa(brand) has many flavors and is one of the best selling orange lemonades around finland. The original taste being orange(hensh the name, jaffa, like with the cake). It's been sold since '49, longer then that silly thing you call a cake, i believe.
Jaffa Cakes - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
According to this reliable source the Jafa Cake was made of sand in 1819 or invented by that big mofo in Stargate!

United Biscuits
According to this they are over 60 years old. So '47 earliest so as with everything else we do it first and best ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
According to this they are over 60 years old. So '47 earliest so as with everything else we do it first and best ;)

Aha, but that only states when the recipe was made. I said our jaffa oranges were exploited commercially since '49 :D

Also, comparing your "cakes" to the best darn hangover cure in the world is a bit silly. I mean come on, all the "cheap brand" jaffa cakes are better anyway. More choccie, more fluff, more orange.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Can't beat luxury baker made jaffa cakes....

mmmm *drools*

soze

I am a FH squatter
Aha, but that only states when the recipe was made. I said our jaffa oranges were exploited commercially since '49 :D

Also, comparing your "cakes" to the best darn hangover cure in the world is a bit silly. I mean come on, all the "cheap brand" jaffa cakes are better anyway. More choccie, more fluff, more orange.

I actually hate Jafa Cakes :)

Best hangover cure is ice cold Irn Bru followed by two double Sausage McMuffins

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Jaffa Cakes = best way to cure the munchies, ever.. Unless you involve skittles.

My 5c. :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
The best way to avoid a hangover is to never stop drinking!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Jaffa Cakes = best way to cure the munchies, ever.. Unless you involve skittles.

My 5c. :D

You're such a pothead, not even your "contributions" to threads are that contributive :D

The best way to avoid a hangover is to never stop drinking!

Now wait a minute, wasn't it someone awfully like you who couldn't even legally drink yet :kissit:

Super Duper FAster Tehn Time Post Answer!
I drink in moderation, thank you very much...

Ah Moderation, she and i had many good nights...much like Denial that one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom