Opted Alb groups? :o

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Wondering if there are any set groups forming now rvr seems to be getting (slightly?) more active, or I hope it is :p Ran into various fixed mid/hib groups, but hardly ever see any of those alb groups about. Usually pretty random-ish looking guild groups, or that's the impression I got. And ofcourse if there are nice new groups forming I'd like to get some leeching in, as people tend to moan bout lack of clerics (which isn't exactly right, imo). Discuss/whine/spam \o/

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
its all randomish groups 4tw atm i think.

often guild groups but not with the same ppl day in day out.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
We'll be running some kind of kinky group few days a week once we get it ToAed :S Maybe :p

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I don't mind albs not zerging tbh, i like it when we are few and enemies alot, when we get alot rps, even if we die.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
I don't mind albs not zerging tbh, i like it when we are few and enemies alot, when we get alot rps, even if we die.
That was exactly my point :p Opted groups are pretty mutch the oposite of zergs, imo, as they do better running fg than in a zerg, or get better rps that way anyway.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Well, i'd rather see albs getting farmed by the enemies so that they didn't take our rps xE

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
Well, i'd rather see albs getting farmed by the enemies so that they didn't take our rps xE
Guess pvp would be your thing :p

Gamah

Banned
I may be starting to run these kinda groups...however I am watching my guild situation first...and I would have to know your a good player before I let you in...so roadie is out straight away no arabs!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I may be starting to run these kinda groups...however I am watching my guild situation first...and I would have to know your a good player before I let you in...so roadie is out straight away no arabs!
Have faith!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Would like to run a group myself, just don't have any friends, and good players try to stay as far from me as they can :<
Even have problems getting a random group together x<

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Straef said:
Would like to run a group myself, just don't have any friends, and good players try to stay as far from me as they can :<
Even have problems getting a random group together x<

:fluffle: Just need to be 'nice', thats all ;)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Heh, right ;p
You could try get start a new RvR guild? :) Seems the best way to get some decent groups these days, and there's alot of people on alb just waiting for one to join by the looks of FH :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Shanaia said:
and have a decent internet connection right Vlad?

576k between a server and 4 other pc's worked originally, not so well now though :(. I'll sort it though, for you, fair Grammar Gestapo :D

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldn't be too sure about recuiting on FH, i'd mainly look in game to people i know i can play along with well.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
How long is a piece of string?

Depends entirely on the type of fighting you want to do, who you expect to be facing, and the competency of the players in your group.Personally i favour double sorc double cleric single friar mix.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Tank groups are becoming more dominant these days (from what i've been in and accomplished as a result), so i'd go for 2x cleric, 1x bg friar/pally, 2x sorc, 3 mercs, or 2 mercs/reaver or merc/reaver/theu :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Imo, 2 clerics, 1 BG friar with ST3, 1 reaver with bomb and twf and 1 sorc, that's 5 . Then for 3 last spots i'd say mincer is very good, and something dmg, like firewiz/spirit caba, and a theurg or ML10 BL merc would rock.

Martok

Part of the furniture
Arethir said:
Imo, 2 clerics, 1 BG friar with ST3, 1 reaver with bomb and twf and 1 sorc, that's 5 . Then for 3 last spots i'd say mincer is very good, and something dmg, like firewiz/spirit caba, and a theurg or ML10 BL merc would rock.

tbh arither the group KF has run in the past with the most effectiveness so far that ive seen or heard of was

2x celric 1x sorc 1x thurg 1x mincer 1x merc 1xrever 1x fire wiz and tbh we sat and farmed the hib + mid inc when they had beno + berks you remeber that day dont you :twak:

maybe drop wizzy for frair due to fiannons nuking + petting power :m00:

Gamah

Banned
Martok said:
tbh arither the group KF has run in the past with the most effectiveness so far that ive seen or heard of was

2x celric 1x sorc 1x thurg 1x Gamah 1x merc 1xrever 1x fire wiz and tbh we sat and farmed the hib + mid inc when they had beno + berks you remeber that day dont you :twak:

Yes no set up is complete without a Gamah :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:

2x celric 1x sorc 1x thurg 1x mincer 1x merc 1xrever 1x fire wiz and tbh we sat and farmed the hib + mid inc when they had beno + berks you remeber that day dont you :twak:

Tank group > you :(

A BM or 2 could cause that group real problems, i would be tempted to make a Merc group with a paladin instead of a Friar for End etc
A Sorc and theurgist have enough Nuke power to take out Anything..and really its the banelords who will win the battle for you

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
I smite BM's for Breakfast!

Pala vs Friar

BG is needed to make tanks lives more difficult..the real choice between them though is end + shield vs resists + ST

Difficult one I think. Either will be useful..maybe pala vs more tanks.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Starbuck said:
I smite BM's for Breakfast!

Pala vs Friar

BG is needed to make tanks lives more difficult..the real choice between them though is end + shield vs resists + ST

Difficult one I think. Either will be useful..maybe pala vs more tanks.

I'd have a paladin in a tank group and a friar in a caster one :)

Martok

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
I'd have a paladin in a tank group and a friar in a caster one :)

tbh bm's wont cause as much trouble now specialy since ml 6 banelord cant be spamed while in charge as you still get stuned (hib groups like doing this) + zou ml instantly takes out 1 tank for 10 secouds oops bang his dead! zou ok slower cast spd but we do same :wub:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
You could try get start a new RvR guild? :) Seems the best way to get some decent groups these days, and there's alot of people on alb just waiting for one to join by the looks of FH :)
Not really impressed by the average alb rvr guild tbh. Most (not all..) of the guild that got formed in quite a while died after a matter of weeks, or sucked in some other way.
Martok said:
tbh bm's wont cause as much trouble now specialy since ml 6 banelord cant be spamed while in charge as you still get stuned (hib groups like doing this) + zou ml instantly takes out 1 tank for 10 secouds oops bang his dead! zou ok slower cast spd but we do same :wub:
Aye tried charge/ml6 yesterday and was surprised when I got myself killed like that x<

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Not really impressed by the average alb rvr guild tbh. Most (not all..) of the guild that got formed in quite a while died after a matter of weeks, or sucked in some other way.
My guild will be 3 years old at 11th of April! ;) Tho its kinda dead recently :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom