Opentransit being shit again

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Constantly going LD every 2-3 minutes, PingPlotter showing it's OT in London.

FFS.

Gamah

Banned
No I just don't see the point of making a forum post about OT when it plays up for like 25min at 4am. Maybe just me though...

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
No I just don't see the point of making a forum post about OT when it plays up for like 25min at 4am. Maybe just me though...

Oh well, I don't really care tbh :)
But sure there's gotta be some lag somewhere in Europe ;)

The sum of all evil is constant (or something like that):flame:

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
I like to know if people get problems with OT still. Helps me base my decision on whether to bother with EU servers for WAR.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Ryuno said:
I like to know if people get problems with OT still. Helps me base my decision on whether to bother with EU servers for WAR.
look at it this way,
do you
a) want a very small ammount of perma lag (admitedly i didnt really notice it for the most part), and prime time about midnight GMT
or
b) major lag spikes, perma ld's every time OT falls over every now and again

Gamah

Banned
OT has been running smooth for months now. BUt the past can not be forgoton it has been a pile of dog shit wrapped inside a cow shit, stired with camel shit, put on top of cat shit to bake in the sun, then thrown into a pool of rat shit...in the past.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
look at it this way,
do you
a) want a very small ammount of perma lag (admitedly i didnt really notice it for the most part), and prime time about midnight GMT
or
b) major lag spikes, perma ld's every time OT falls over every now and again

hum, I dont think it will be like with DAoC, think more euros will play USservers and prime might stretch to be from 18cet to 06cet or so, that would be quite nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom