Open world PVP sandbox RPG "Das Tal"

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Haha,

Again, the people that I told you are playing that sailing game are also 'guild testing' this, the developers come on our ts etc and run through it.

I wasn't impressed by it, but I might be missing something.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Haha,

Again, the people that I told you are playing that sailing game are also 'guild testing' this, the developers come on our ts etc and run through it.

I wasn't impressed by it, but I might be missing something.

Intetesting. Was it anything specific?

It kinda reminds me of UO based on first impresions... And since UO was where I began my 20 year career in PVP... I think that's why it is appealing to me.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Intetesting. Was it anything specific?

It kinda reminds me of UO based on first impresions... And since UO was where I began my 20 year career in PVP... I think that's why it is appealing to me.

Not entirely sure, I think one of our guys knows one of the developer or something, so they sort of like to do their early testing whilst sitting on ts with people.

Makes sense I guess.

I watched some videos but wasn't terribly impressed

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Not entirely sure, I think one of our guys knows one of the developer or something, so they sort of like to do their early testing whilst sitting on ts with people.

Makes sense I guess.

I watched some videos but wasn't terribly impressed
Agreed, kinda reminded me of a slowed down version of Diablo

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've started noticing that when it comes to RPGs, the weirder the name, the bigger the chance it's not going to work for me.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I've started noticing that when it comes to RPGs, the weirder the name, the bigger the chance it's not going to work for me.

Agree.

Can't the just go with "Medieval: Swords, magic armors, dragons and shit!" I would buy that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom