Open university for CCNA?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I've checked on their website and they offer it over two years which would suit me as I'd have to learn during my own time (evenings mostly) and it's fairly cheap at about £600/term.

Anyone recommend anywhere else? I know the OU course doesn't include the cert exam.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Buy the books off amazon and self study it. You gt a CD with a switch emulator on it so you can practice it all yourself. Then learn at your own pace and pay a couple of hundred quid to take the exam at your nearest test centre.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
All the IT bods that did or are doing the CCNA are doing it Kenny's way - seems like a good idea to me. If I was even remotely motivated or gave a flying monkey bollock about my career I'd be doing it too, and by Kenny's method.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Job Centre put me on CCNA for free and they paid me to do it, as Job Seekers Allowance. It was rubbish and easy though, so I got a real job.

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Clown can now be found picking rare and exquisite fungal delicacies from the undercrevices of wild, rampant bears and is the subject of a coming ITV1 documentary about "Real Men - the programme that isn't for nancies" by Trevor MacDonald.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Yes. I quit my CCNA course to pursue a career in forraging for wild vegetables, then tinning them up to stack at my local supermarket.

Oh, the wit on these forums.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Clown can now be found picking rare and exquisite fungal delicacies from the undercrevices of wild, rampant bears and is the subject of a coming ITV1 documentary about "Real Men - the programme that isn't for nancies" by Trevor MacDonald.

And actually that was very witty :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom